Aura

It's been exactly 3 months since I've heard from Hyun Ki. Kook seemed agitated whenever I brung up his name. I'm guessing something bad happened between the 2 causing our sudden separation.

Now that I look back on everything. I wonder if this was the best decision for us. Perhaps we should reach out to him again.

I sighed as I continued to unpack box's. Jungkook smiled as he peeked around the corner. I smiled brightly, enjoying his presence. "What's going on? You look mischievous." I walked towards our new black and grey modern stone counters.

"Nothing just memories." He laid the dildo on the table. I gasped, trying my hardest to contain my shock. He laughed hard at my reaction.
"I thought we didn't pack any of that stuff." I laughed through words.

He shrugged. "This one must've slipped through." He chuckled throwing it into the nearby trash bin.
I smiled, a smile hidden with slight disappointment.

Life is forever changing.

Hyun Ki:

"It hurts." The boy whispered beneath me.
I harshly bit my lip as I pulled back, annoyed.
I grabbed my length sensually stroking as I threw my head back.

"You.. fucking virgins..." I whispered through gritted teeth. He stared up at me with scared eyes as he held his wrist close to his chest.
I stared back at him, guilt consuming me.

"I-it's not your fault... I'm just....cu-

I gasped harshly as I shivered. He eagerly crawled towards me, excitement pooling throughout him. He cupped his hands watching the liquid wildly fly onto his soft fingers.

"Ahh gah." I huffed as I breathlessly leaned forwards. My eyes fluttering as I watched him lick it off of his hands. A smirk grew on my face as he tried his best to impress me.

"You fucking virgins." I laughed as I stared up at the camera above the bed frame.
He smiled. "Can we try again?" He pleaded. I tilted my head to the side.

"Yeah. I'll make you feel good." I nodded. He impatiently grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the bed.

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I left the sleeping boy 2k on the night stand along with a note.

He's disposable. I shrugged as I put on my accessories and headed towards my car.

Stuck in the same damn cycle of feeling useless and hurting others because of it. I'm not happy about it either. I need to calm my nerves and focus on becoming the best I can be.

I paced towards the cafe smelling the sweet smell of coffee and pastries seep through the cracks and greet my nose.

I walked into the cafe greeted by a familiar sense of comfort. Coffee is truly a delicacy. It's ability to make an adult feel warm and comfortable when sipping the complex flavors and delicious creams.

"Hyun Ki?" Someone called my name. I looked beside me feeling agitated.

The blonde haired boy stared up at me in shock. I felt tingly as I watched his eyes roam about me.
  My eyes watered with excitement an emotion I failed to recognize since we were separated.

I breathlessly stared down at him as he quickly approached me. I couldn't move. I don't know what's wrong with me.....

Everything didn't seem to matter anymore when he wrapped his arms around me, his warm figure pressed up against me as he embraced me. My eyes were wide as I struggled to bring myself to touch him.

"Hyun Ki, y- your heart is...." Jimin stared up at me. His eyes bore into mine as he reached towards my face.

"You're red." He smiled. "Where have you been? I miss you." He laughed softly. My eyes watered even more seeing him smile up at me. His perfect face still perfect.

I pulled away feeling overwhelmed. Concern spread out across Jimin's face as I quickly walked away from him.

I can't handle.... him. I was so close to... forgetting.

Jungkook:

I watched as Hyun Ki practically ran away from Jimin. I felt angry but oddly enough, I couldn't hate him. It's not my job to tell Jimin who he can and can't converse with.

I felt an ache in my heart as I remembered our argument. Just 2 lost and confused people fighting over things that they think belong to them. I watched Jimin's face crumble with confusion and sadness as he watched Hyun Ki disappear.

I threw away the napkins making my way towards him. Jimin glanced back at me. I nervously bit my lip. I know what's coming..... I closed my eyes.

"I need to know what happened... why did he look at me like that? Did I do something to him that made him upset?" Jimin questioned.

I sighed. "Yes Jimin. You're the star that shines brightest in the sky at night. Everyone wants to touch it, feel it and see it but, you belong to me." I frowned.

He softly hit my arm. "Why are you reciting poems right now? Let's go after him! I wanna know what I did wrong." He quickly ran towards the door.

"Ji-

"Ah.... it's no use." I whined loudly as I sluggishly followed him.

Park Jimin........ you drive everyone around you.. nuts.