First time?

I quickly ran out of the subway and bolted up the stairs. I just got off of work and I was running behind. It's already 7:45.

      I exited the stairway and huffed making my way towards my apartment.

Jimin:
I finished my set up and sat down in my chair. Now all I have to do is wait for him to join me. I impatiently tapped my foot. This is the first time in my life that someone's been able to make me feel nervous.

   I'm used to being in control of everything. All of my colleagues love me, so do my fans. I have plenty of money and resources. My condo is luxurious and all because of one thing.

My body. This is the first time in my two years of being a Camboy that I felt strange. Why do I like him so much? This "Kookie" person. I sighed. It doesn't matter anyways I'll keep it professional. I drank some alcohol to loosen up.

Jk pov:
I threw down my bag and aggressively took off my jacket, throwing it.
     I sat down in my living room and opened my laptop. I looked at a message sent from ChimChim, quickly opening the chat room.

     He popped onto my screen inside of a really nice room. I stared in awe as he faced away from the camera seemingly a little tipsy.

    I remained quiet as I looked at myself in the corner and then back at the mumbling boy.
      "H-hi." I spoke softly. He jumped looking at the camera.

        My eyes widened as I looked at the blonde haired boy from the cafe. He stared back in complete shock, his cheeks red.

     "Jimin?!"
     "Jungkook?!" We screamed in unison.
I quickly got up and stumbled away from the computer. I fell to my knees feeling heavy.
     The blonde haired boy named Jimin was cute, majestic, polite and friendly whilst Chim Chim is sexy, taunting and a Camboy.

    "It doesn't make any sense." I blurted out still confused as I rushed towards the computer, peeking at the screen.

    Jimin had his legs crossed and a champagne glass in his hand. He looked calm and carefree.
   "D-do you have a twin by any chance?" I asked, calming myself down.

     He stared at the camera, his eyes dark.
"Shuuush. Just embrace the fact that we met in person already." He continued to drink.

     I looked at Jimin. My eyes lingered on him before I finally spoke.
     "Can... I meet you again?" I bit my lip.
He smirked and leaned in towards the camera. I felt hopeful.

    "Nope." He cutely shook his head, looking away.
I leaned forwards. "Why not, we technically know each other already." I whined.

          He sat the champagne glass down and leaned in as far as he could. My eyes sticking to the screen with anticipation.

     "If I invited you over, fucked the life out of you and possibly made you unable to walk for a week, would you sue me?" He smiled. My breath hitched at his descriptiveness.

      "You serious?" I asked a little caught off guard.
"Yup. That's exactly what I want to do." He shrugged, careless. I hid my face, embarrassed.