Who are you?

"I have work and I'm already late!" I sighed grabbing a fist full of hair. He calmly nodded and patted the bed. I sighed before sitting down.
"You're not going today." He shrugged.
"Our lives are extremely different, I need to work." I said.

"Are they really? You have responsibilities and so do I. You are now apart of my responsibilities and my money is yours." He shrugged once more.

I stared at him before he spoke.
"What's the matter?" He asked. I shook my head.
"You don't have to feel sorry for me. I told you I was fine yesterday and that's the truth. You don't have to spend your hard earned money taking care of someone you barely know." I played with my fingers.

"That's not it..." He shook his head. I stared at him surprised. "I think I've always liked you Jungkook. I remember how happy I was when you sent me money that I didn't need or even messages. I always saved the money you sent me, I've never spent a penny." He chuckled shyly.

"Even when I met you in the coffee shop, I remember being extremely attracted to you. What I'm trying to say is that I really don't want you to leave." He blurted out. I stared mouth agape.

"Last night was just me trying to do what I thought I needed to do. I thought that maybe if I told you to leave then my feelings would return to normal but they only sky rocketed." He said.

I couldn't hide my smile although I tried.
"You're confusing." I shook my head. He shrugged.
"I know." He stood up and grabbed onto me.
    I stared down at him feeling warm.

"You can go home tomorrow. Today let's just chill." He said walking away. I sighed and followed him.

       "W-wow.. do you use all of this?" I asked picking up a ball gag. He nodded and grabbed a whip.
    I gave him a death stare. "D-dont." I held up my hand.

     He smirked reeling it back. I squinted but he handed it to me.
      "What am I suppose to do with it?" I asked.
"Hit me." He licked his lips. I shook my head.
     "I-I can't." I shivered.

"Just reel it back and then snap it forward." He said.
I took a deep breath and followed his instructions.
       It made a loud popping sound as it connected with his chest.

"I-I'm so s-
"How was it?" He asked rubbing his chest.
   I sighed looking into his eyes.
"It was n-nice." I clutched onto the leather whip.

   He smiled looking into his shirt.
"You left a damn bruise." He chuckled.

   "How much do you go out?" I asked watching him eat.
     "Not much, I'm pretty busy." He wiped his mouth.
"Do you think anybody else knows you?" I asked shyly. He smiled.

     "Maybe, it wouldn't matter anyways would it?" He poked at my finger. I continued to eat.

The door swung open.
A tall slim male walked in and scanned the restaurant. I nearly choked as his eyes locked with mine.

   He was so intimidating, I quickly looked away.
"What's the matter?" Jimin asked.
     I stayed quiet as the male approached the table.

"I thought I recognized you.... Park Jimin." A hand slithered around his shoulders. I stared down at the table as Jimin tensed up.

     "Oh come on.... how could you not remember your first love?" The brown haired boy quickly sat down.

      "The only thing that you are to me is, my ex." Jimin huffed looking over at me. I stared back at the boy.

     "I see you got a new play thing. Make sure you treat him nicely." The boy stared at me.
     I felt myself burning up.

"What do you want?" Jimin sighed, bored.
"Well that's simple, I'm in a restaurant." The male shrugged.
    "Then, get out of my face and carry on with your life." Jimin shook his head.

    The boy instantly grabbed Jimin and pinned him against the chair.
     "Get off of him!" I jumped up.
Jimin stared at me in shock, a grin placed upon his face.

     "I'm going to have to ask you individuals to leave." The restaurant owner rushed over to us.

      "Who was that?" I asked fidgeting.
Jimin stopped in front of my apartment and leaned forwards.

    "There's nothing you need to worry about. He's an ex of mine." He peaked my lips.
     "Why did he grab you like that?" I asked.
"I...don't know." He hesitated. I brushed off the uneasy feeling and said my goodbyes before finally leaving.

      He waved goodbye as I continued.