Business Plans?

"No way! W-what are you? Get away from me!"
I watched as the man slowly pushed her hair aside and quickly bit into her neck. I quickly muted the tv turning my attention towards the boy huddled up next to me.

        He took slow and deep breaths, I smiled staring down at his soft features. "I can't believe you fell asleep during the movie." I whispered softly before kissing his forehead. He shifted.

     I softly chuckled, turning off the tv and sitting the remote to the side. I once again found myself attracted to the beautiful night sky. I stared out towards the balcony and looked at the city atmosphere.

     I think I know what Jimin was rambling about earlier. No matter what we're doing, I find myself deeply attracted to him. Today, it felt as if I didn't have enough of him.

        Now he's huddled up next to me, snoring softly and I still don't know how to feel. I jumped, startled by the sudden light shinning from my phone. I quickly maneuvered away from Jimin and grabbed it.

     I quickly opened the email I received.
This email is directed specifically for our wonderful newbies. We are inviting all of our new Camboy's from Camboy's Corporations to meet with others and enjoy the feeling of being with those who aren't as advanced in this profession as some of your other colleagues. We are meeting in Seo********** and we will be gathering at exactly 8:00pm. We have sent these emails out early so that all of our new staff, photographers and members can prepare for a night of fun, food, entertainment and greetings. You may wear what you desire. We look forward to seeing you.
~Camboy's Corporations~

      I stared down at the text feeling a little excited.
Meeting others like me? I smiled staring back at a sleeping Jimin.

                             ~Next Day. 7:50pm~
Jimin frowned, turning his gaze away from me. I smiled at his cuteness. "Don't have too much fun, and no drinking." Jimin pointed at me.

     "No drinking?" I sighed. He glanced back at me.
I could feel his eyes roam all over my body. "Absolutely not." He crossed his arms annoyed. I nodded softly chuckling. I grabbed the handle to open the door but he quickly grabbed my thigh.

     I turned my attention back towards him.
"Yes Jimin?" I asked. He pinched the bridge of his nose, I could tell he was seriously annoyed by this event. "Stay away from the old men, they're perverts. I've been to this event so I'm telling you the truth. This company is great for boys who like this type of work but, it isn't the safest for us."

       "Not everyone that's in that building tonight is apart of the company so stay alert. Some people will also show up just for the entertainment of it so watch for name tags. This event is prohibited to older colleagues because we are "intimidating and judgemental." Jimin rolled his eyes. I listened to him, gathering much needed information.

     "Don't drink anything randomly handed to you, don't go into hallways or restrooms alone and if so, call me and talk to me while you do. Find someone who's trustworthy and hang around them and last but most importantly. Have fun." He smiled and let go of me.

      I smiled and got out of the car, quickly turning around. "What is it?" Jimin's voice deepened. I glanced at his hand still lingering where I was.
       "What are you gonna do?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I'm not sure. I can go live or maybe go the movies, I might even go shopping that way I'm still in the car if you need me." I watched his grip tighten around the steering wheel.