Troubled Reunion

7:43am
Jk:

"I just feel like you don't trust me. I've already apologized and explained everything to you." Do Han glanced over at me. I glanced back but quickly looked away.

A while ago, Do Han ended up telling me the truth about everything. He even discarded the contract with Won Shik. He stared at me with soft eyes.
"And I thanked you for your apology." I laid back, closing my eyes.

I heard a soft click before jumping, startled. My eyes darted towards Do Han who looked a little sad but nonetheless he wasn't paying attention to me anymore.

"D-did you hear that?" I whispered softly to him.
"What exactly did you hear?" He looked a bit excited that I spoke to him again. I looked around the restaurant. "Oh uh, I heard something like a fast snap or click. Like a camera." I glanced back at him.

"Huh.... I-I thought that's why you leaned back." He nervously shifted in his seat.
"What do you mean?" I leaned forwards, growing nervous. He stared back at me with wide eyes.
"I thought you were taking pictures so, I looked away so it wouldn't be awkward."

My eyes quickly darted around the restaurant once more.
"We have to go, I don't feel good." I quickly stood up and began walking away. A stranger quickly passed by, nearly knocking me down.

"Watch wh-
The tall man glanced back at me. His face was hidden by his hoody. About 10 seconds later, he continued on his way without another word.
I clutched onto my stomach feeling nauseous.

"Let's go, you don't look to well."
Do Han clutched onto me, we walked towards the door.

"C-can I ask you a question?"
He spoke softly, glancing at me for a split second.
I quickly nodded, facing forwards.
"What happened with you and that guy? I thought you guys were about to fight or something." He shook his head in disbelief.

The uneasiness I felt began to return.
"He bumped into me so I tried to confront him but, something about him threw me off. I was oddly scared." I spoke
honestly.

He nodded, I could still see a hint of worry spread out across his face. "Would you have jumped in if I did begin to fight?" I asked on a whim.

He nodded quickly. "Of course, I would've pulled you away from him so that we could run away and survive." He smiled. I chuckled, clutching onto my stomach.
"That's something a good friend would do. Perhaps you're a friend of mine." I looked over at him.

He smiled. I watched his face grow red as he continued to drive.

Jimin:
"Ah.. ah... ang."
I struggled to breathe as I quickly stroked myself.
I closed my eyes tight, my arm burning and growing tired.

I gritted my teeth, feeling close. Beads of sweat
piled up on my hairline, I was tired and needy. I continued to stroke my length.

I moaned in pleasure as I released.
I let go of my length, grabbing tightly onto the chair.
I winced feeling the warm substance hit my cheek, my forehead and my chest.

I laid breathlessly against the chair. I listened to the notifications on my computer.

I opened my sleepy eyes and stared at the screen.
I tiredly smiled, grabbing the towel next to me. I began to wipe my face and my chest as I thanked viewers for their donations.