Drunk Mistakes

Jk:

I held onto Jimin as we finally met back up with Hyun Ki and Do Han.
"Man, I haven't been here in ages. I'm impressed." Jimin looked around excitedly. Hyun Ki chuckled.
I smiled at Jimin's cuteness and also took time to look around.

It was slightly different from the last time. They've had plenty of upgrades to the place including security. I've noticed more than just a few guards walking around. That made me feel safe.

I zoned out as Jimin continued reminiscing. I soon realized that Do Han's eyes were on me. My mouth opened slightly. Genuine surprise caused goosebumps to form on my skin as my eyes widened.

Do Han quickly looked away, paying attention to Hyun Ki instead. His eyes were dark almost as if he wanted to do something to me. Is it hostile? I've never seen him look at me like that. The intensity shook me.

"Jungkook." Jimin whined. My head snapped in his direction as I looked down.
"Did you hear me?" He questioned. I gave him an apologetic expression as I shook my head. He sternly stared at me.

"I'm sorry." I held onto his waist as I leaned in towards his face. I gently kissed his cheek.
He nodded with a big smile as I pulled away.
"We should all gets something to drink." He spoke over the loud conversations. I nodded in agreement.

I glared at the stranger with short brown hair as he conversed with Jimin. Jimin had his legs crossed and was leaning over onto the man as he continued to laugh and smile. I guess the drinks are starting to flow.

I ran my tongue across the inside of my cheek as I huffed looking down at my phone.
I was trying to act ok but I just couldn't stand it.
I gently nudged my shoe against Jimin's.
He completely ignored me and continued conversing with the man.

I glanced around feeling bored. Hyun Ki was talking to a curly headed boy with green hair. My eyes widened as I observed his face. He was the one with the freckles who sat next to me when I was here last time.

I suddenly wanted to get to know him. I mean, sure he was annoying the first time we met but a new friend wouldn't hurt. I was about to get up and walk over there until I noticed Do Han with his head down. I was still a little shocked about earlier but, that could've been a misunderstanding on my part.

I put my drink down and made my way towards him.
I sat down next to him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. He slowly lifted his head and stared blankly at me. I was once again taken aback by his appearance.

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded quietly.
"How many drinks have you had? You look like you're about to pass out." I leaned in closer.
"I'm fine. I only had 3." He answered clearly. I was relieved.

"Why aren't you socializing?" I asked him.
"Why are you asking so many questions?" He whispered holding onto his head. I bit my lip, embarrassed.

"Sorry." I whispered with a sigh. He quickly stood up with a groan. "Wait, where are you going?" I quickly jumped up.
"I just don't feel good." He began walking away. I quickly followed him unsure of how drunk he actually was.

I gently closed the door behind me as he rushed towards the bathroom sink.
I watched as he repeatedly splashed water onto his face. I grabbed some paper towels and handed them to him.