Familiar Laughter

I harshly bit my lip, feeling myself tense up.
Chim Chim leaned towards the camera, his nipples brushing against his shirt.
    "Why aren't you Vip? Don't you wanna see me more." He smirked. I felt myself harden as I stared at his plump lips.

The chat flooded with new subscriptions and members. I watched him grab a toy and twirl it around his finger. "Come on.... Just press it." He smiled brightly.

    He was like my conscious telling me what I wanted to do. I quickly hit the glowing bar, typed in my payment information and then created a nickname for my account.

    I put my headphones back on and watched him intently. My name flashed onto the screen,  animated bunnies hopped around it.

   "Kookie! Thanks for the VIP subscription." He chuckled eating a cherry with whip cream. I shyly smiled hearing him call out my ID.

   "Since you were the 40th sub tonight. I'll cut you a deal Kookie." He leaned forward into the cam.
    "Huh!?" I exclaimed surprised.

He eyes shinned brightly as he stared into the camera. My heart pounding as I stared back.
    "Tell me what you wanna see tonight... I'm all ears." He bit his lip.

    My eyes widened. My breath became unsteady as I looked at the chat. 

Dirty Talk!, No use a vibrator!. The comments gave me suggestions. I swallowed hard before speaking.
   "Can you....call out to me." I shyly typed in the chat. I was feeling greedy tonight.

    He smiled leaning back. I heard the belt buckle clank as he stripped, never revealing his lower half.
    He positioned himself and I paid close attention feeling anxious.

       I watched his hand bob up and down as he stared into the camera. I grew as hard as a rock, his eyes never left the screen.

He moaned, licking his lips. "I want you...Kook." He groaned stroking faster. My hand instinctively reached for my cock.

   I deeply breathed out as I joined in.
He arched his back, showing his perky nipples and smooth abs. "Can't you see how desperate I am for you Kookie." He whined glancing at the camera.

Some time passed by.....

    I grunted, getting close.
"Fuck....I'm..I'm." I buckled forward. The dirty blonde haired boy spasmodically twitched as he cried out.

I forced my eyes opened as I cu**ed, staring at him. I  moaned loudly as I weakly leaned forwards, grabbing tissues. I heard soft chuckles from the boy as he fixed his posture.

       He leaned forward. "That was so much fun." He ran his fingers through his hair. I caught glimpse of a really expensive looking ring on his finger.

         I saw Chim Chim's live-streams every time he went live. Days turned into weeks and then into months. I was now more comfortable with expressing myself with him. I might even have a crush on him.

    I jogged down the street seeing a cafe.
Although the sun was out, it was way too cold to be jogging. My hands were icy cold whilst my body was hot.

I should get some coffee and warm up. I opened the door, peeking inside.
I spotted a group of early birds talking and having breakfast and a couple huddled together in the corner

I yawned, walking up to the counter.
"Good morning, can I have a hot americano." I pulled out my credit card. I gave it to the cashier and she smiled. A few seconds later she gave it back.

I scanned the cafe, it was small and decent but it had limited seating. I walked towards the group of people unfortunately sitting behind them.

 I walked towards the group of people unfortunately sitting behind them

I just prayed that they wouldn't think I was weird. I quickly tied my shoe laces. "Sir your coffee." She handed me my coffee. "Ah thank you." I accepted it with two hands before taking a sip.

I heard a soft chuckle. Distracted, I looked in that direction. It was a young looking man with blonde hair and pretty features. He was talking to a couple of people while they ate.

I looked away trying not to be rude but, I was thrown off by his presence. He laughed again, this time more audible. I glanced at him once more. He was so attractive but I felt odd. I just can't describe how I'm feeling.

Chim Chim was attractive but, this guy was even sexier. I fell into the temptation of staring at him. He quickly looked in my direction. I jumped back with a slight gasp.

"Ohhh....sorry!" I bowed turning red.
He smiled. My heart skipped a few beats. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shuddered. I nodded, swallowing hard. "I'm fine just a little spaced out." I smiled gently.

He smiled brightly. "Why don't you join us for breakfast." He ran his hands through his hair. I glanced at the table seeing welcoming smiles.
"Sure." I nodded sitting next to him.

"I'm Jimin." He laughed. "I'm Jungkook." I stared at his full lips. He continued to introduce himself and so did I. We laughed and talked for about 10 minutes before I checked the time.

Jimin stood up and patted my shoulder. "Thank you guys for your time but, I must leave at this moment." Jimin smiled and waved. I watched him leave, feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

 I watched him leave, feeling warm and fuzzy inside

Jimin pov:

I thought about the boy I had just met. What a pretty boy. I licked my lips. Too bad I can't bring him onto my show because of that contract I signed with my company.

I would love to fuck him on camera. I looked up locations to an adult store. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll go all out tonight. I laughed starting up the car.