}Discontinued{

There's no words to accurately describe how defeated I feel as someone who loves to write. I feel like I've failed and although I'm not going to pour my heart out and rant, I'd rather just apologize and explain where I'm coming from.

I'm deeply sorry that I can't find it in me to finish this book. Well, it's not that I can't finish it... it's just that I can't figure out how. And I'm sorry for that very reason. Now, I'll explain.

I've been writing The Camboy's Toy for months, it's probably been nearly a year since I've started writing this book. This book didn't really have a purpose at first. I remember watching fan fiction on Yt and it was so freaking good. So good to the point I was like, oh. I wanna try something like this and so I did.

I stared writing The Camboy's Toy and like 3 chapters in I decided to upload it to my Yt channel at the time. I only had over 400 subs and I felt like maybe my idea would help grow my channel.
( I uploaded Reapers Mistake prior, which helped me gain over 400 subs)

So I'm doing the usual, finding pics, finding music and editing my ass off. I'm putting these 7- 10 minute episodes together and uploading them to my channel. I didn't expect much but then, my videos started to garner attention. Not a huge amount but, I remember episode 6 that I uploaded getting like over 10k views. For someone with only 400 subs, that was an eye opener. That pushed me to keep writing and editing.

At that time, I didn't really care about the writing quality which was a huge mistake. (I'm still not that good) I would just write and then edit my videos and post them to Yt. I remember checking my Yt studio one morning and noticing that my video had been deleted and I got a strike on my channel.

I didn't really care about the strike. I was more concerned about the fact that my subs weren't going to be able to watch the content that I made and sure enough, an older episode got deleted. I was disappointed but laughed it off. And lowkey, I felt super sorry for the robot or Yt moderator person that watched my video.

They were probably traumatized because I had audio and everything and my shit was like spot on. Imagine being able to watch some scenes from this book in a video, with audio, visuals and sound effects. Yeah, I was embarrassed from watching my own stuff! It was crazy.

Anyways, I say all that to say that in reality this book wasn't something that I planned on taking seriously. When Yt deleted majority of my vids and I then I deleted the rest. I decided to start uploading the drafts. So I edited a little and read a lot and then bam! My first couple of chapters were uploaded.

When I started writing The Camboy's Toy, it was purely for entertainment. I didn't expect for it to do well on Yt and do well on wtpd so I didn't plan an ending. I just wrote with the flow.

There was a point when I announced a hiatus. I wrote a whole page worth of ideas and endings and, all of them sounded great but then I started to realize that everything I was trying to do was done.

This book is done. It should have ended chapters ago. There was no need to add more action, more characters and more drama. I was satisfied a long time ago but, I wanted to finish this book so badly.

I basically accomplished what I wanted in this book.
Also, I basically exposed myself like writers do and now a few people know that I'm a kinky bastard with a dirty mind, a pencil and a notebook. Yay!
Lol. I dislike myself in the best way possible ;)

Anyways I hope I could explain that as best as I could but just like life, thing's have to come to and end. People read my book and probably felt a little tingly in some areas and I'm completely fine with that. I also got great feedback from some very special people who supported my every step.

Some of the comments made me so happy and i remember this one comment from someone saying something like, they don't like kpop or they don't even know who bts are but they started reading my book. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Thank you to everyone who read The Camboy's Toy, voted and commented. You are greatly appreciated. I don't care how many followers I have or how many people have read this book. I would've been happy as long as someone found it funny or maybe it made you cringe.

I loved writing it from the beginning to the end. It's like those anime series that just suddenly stop at like season one and you're just left crying and punching the air. (Please don't punch the air) But yeah, that's all I have to say. I keep cracking jokes to make myself feel better but, the disappointment will linger for a while.

I'm sorry that you can't close the last pages of this book and then reread the back cover because it was such a rewarding experience. Okay that's enough. (Yes, I know the book is digital)

See you.... next book... maybe :.....)

Oh and quick fact about me. I call myself a dramatic writer because it's my weakness and downfall when it comes to writing.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!