Dragon Masks

"Hyun Ki was it?" The tall man sat in a chair in front of me. I could hardly think straight, the sensation of cold metal pressed against my wrist, my legs and my neck.

"You don't have to be shy. You can speak." He nodded encouragingly. I hated his demeanor, treating me like some fucking child.

"Why am I here?" I asked looking at his brightly colored dragon mask. I cringed internally as I noticed the dried up blood near the edges.
Who exactly are these people?

I heard a soft chuckle before the man slowly removed the mask. "I'm gonna be honest with you kid." He stood up. I watched as he walked towards the tv screen.

I observed the room. Rusted metal bars, concrete ceiling and floors with no windows in sight.
"You're gonna make me watch a movie?" I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Far from it. Although, that would be a bit nice. For your sake anyways." He turned on the tv.
An image of my face popped up on the screen. My smirk quickly faded as I stared at my soft features.

"As I was saying, we are a group that caters to the dark web and the black market. We sell everything from human body parts to rare types of meat to please our consumers." He clasped his hands together.

"Rich people grow frustrated as their sickly daughters, sons, wives and husbands wait on an organ donor list. They simply cannot wait for a new heart or maybe even a new liver." He smiled brightly.

I immediately felt an unusual sense of dread. This man is confident in his work and not only that but, he showed his face. There's no way I'm getting out of this alive.

"So.." I swallowed hard. "I'm gonna be someone's personal organ donor?" I observed his reaction. He tilted his head slightly.
"Not quite. We let our victims choose their fate. That is the way of the Dragon Masks." He chuckled.

"Who's the escort then?" I asked. He grabbed a chair dragging it towards me before sitting next to me.
"I'll explain more later." He crossed his leg as he pressed play on the video.

I winced as images of my naked body flashed onto the screen. It was no surprise since I'm a sex worker but, why do they have my personal images?
    "W-what is th-
"Shush enjoy." He placed a hand on my thigh.

I shut my eyes, turning my head as I listened to the soft moans of the escort I had slept with. A sex tape?
"After a very special consumer of ours went to prison for attempted murder along with other assault charges, we were deeply saddened and decided to expand our services." He continued as he watched the screen.

Attempted murder? Assault charges?

My head snapped in his direction as my heart dropped. I felt anger and fear run throughout me, my fingertips getting sweaty.

Won Shik!!

"You people are associated with that monster!" I angrily pulled away from the man. He smiled as he turned towards me.

"There's no need to be so hostile. The passive aggressive one's like yourself are usually easy to sell. You'll be out of here in no time." He smiled.