Redemption ll

Jungkook:

Jimin hummed tiredly as I sat in his lap. Hyun Ki went to go handle something important leaving me and Jimin alone for sometime.

"Why did he bring this?" I nervously observed the gift basket. Jimin wrapped his arms around me, laying against my back. "He brung you one last time but, I threw it away." He sighed.

"Really?" I glanced at the basket again.
"Yeah." He whispered, sounding annoyed.
"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his arm.
"Ugh, something just seems off. He said tomorrow at 10pm." He sighed.

"10pm for what?" I asked, confused. "That's what I want to know." He huffed. My heart felt heavy, thinking about everything.
    "You're stressed as well." I said, turning and facing him. He nodded, unbuttoning some buttons on his shirt. My eyes trailed down, observing his upper chest. His soft skin peeking out.

"What?" Jimin asked, staring up at me. I gulped, my eyes trailing towards his lips. "Nothing." I found it hard to look away from him. He gently grabbed my waist, leaning upwards. "You want me?" He said, observing me. A smirk growing on his face.

I shook my head, lying. My co*k began to throb.
"I'm just tired." I shrugged. He cocked an eyebrow. "You sure? You look a little desperate." He slowly began to slide his shirt off of his shoulders, flexing his abs. He leaned back, eyes closed as he exposed his neck.

I roughly grabbed onto my shirt, trying to control the  urge to lick his exposed flesh. He chuckled, glancing at me. "You really can't hide anything from me can you?" He tapped the side of the couch.

I didn't know how to respond. I climbed off of him and sat beside him. He stood up and stretched before turning around, bending down on his knees.
   My heart raced as we made eye contact.
"I'm not the needy one here so, show me that you need it." He patiently waited, staring up at me.

I nodded, slowly maneuvering out of my jeans and underwear. He glanced at my length, his eyes lighting up. "You're so horny." He glanced at me. I sighed feeling embarrassed, my face hot and red.

"Scoot back." He said. I did as I was told.
He began to spread my legs apart, his eyes never leaving me. He scooted closer, slowly inserting a finger. I squinted at the sensation, relaxing afterwards.

He chuckled, standing up. He unbuckled his pants, sliding them off.
  "I was fine just a minute ago but, seeing you like this made me realize how much I've missed this." He rambled, climbing onto the couch.

The butterflies in my stomach scattered as he ran his hand through my hair.

8:00pm next day. Jk:

"Yeah I'm fine everyone." I waved at the camera.
Jimin quickly walked into the room, approaching me. "Hey everyone. Sorry to disappoint but, I came to take him away from you guys. He's fine, yes. But he needs to be in superb condition before I let him do anymore online work." Jimin grabbed onto me.

"Say goodbye." He smiled at me. I grinned, waving goodbye at the camera. "See you next time." He smiled cutely, turning off the stream.
    He glanced at me, his face serious.

"Jungkook I can't stand it.." he balled up his fist.
I shivered, approaching him. He quickly grabbed onto me, burrowing his head into my chest.
    I stared wide eyed as I hugged him.
"I can't stand him, watching you." He stared up at me with gritted teeth.