I Still Wanna Top

Do Han:

It's been nearly 30 minutes and yet, I couldn't stop thinking about well, everything. Tomorrow I'm coming clean to two very special people that I hold dearly to my heart. It pains me more than anything to know that I lied to them but, I was lost. I still am.

I have to save them just like they saved me. I won't let Won Shik watch them suffer or cower in fear. I'll be their light in this dark tunnel.

Even with all of that being said, there was something that I still couldn't shake out of my mind. I ran a hand through my blonde hair as I stared at myself in the mirror. Was I.... using Hyun Ki for my own benefit?

He was completely right. I don't know much about him and our relationship started out more sexual than with general attraction. I was fascinated with him but, that still doesn't explain everything. Maybe we are....using each other to get over something we both deem too much to bare.

I can't let this go. I walked out of the restroom and into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone hesitating to click his contact. I did it anyways.

"Do Han." He answered. I could already hear him smirking. "U-um... come over." I sighed.
"To...fuck? Are you that upset?" He chuckled.
"Never mind..."
"No! I'm just kidding! I'm on my way." He hung up before I could refuse. What did I just get myself into?

Hyun Ki:

He opened the door and quietly pulled me in.
I waited for a greeting or something..... a kiss, a hello....
He closed the door and just kept....staring. "Do Han." I spoke. He ignored me, his eyebrows creasing as his eyes trailed down me. What?! What is he doing?!

Do Han:

I think I like him.....a lot. I approached him.
"You okay?" He asked, grabbing onto my waist. I understand his confusion but, that doesn't matter right now. I pulled him into a kiss.
I closed my eyes as he passionately kissed me back without hesitation.

He grabbed my onto my sweatpants, trying to pull them down. I pulled away, gently shoving him backwards. "Huh?" He breathlessly exclaimed.
"You fucking with me or something?" He watched me intently. I wiped my mouth. "I didn't call you over just to fuck." I gathered my thoughts as I spoke.

"Cool. I can always multitask." He shrugged.
"I'm gonna ask you something and I want the truth." I said. "Geez...Do Han. You invite me over, make out with me, deny me and now you got that serious look in your eyes. Don't you think it's a bit late for this?" Hyun Ki wore a blank expression.

"Why do you like me?" I have so many freaking questions! "Why do you find me attractive?" I scratched my head.
"Well uhh, you saved me which I thought was really hot. I dig your personality and I can definitely see us lasting for well over 3 years. I really like your presence and I can tell that you're a very caring person. You just have a hard time showing it and I want to know more about you. Inside and out." He stuck his hands into his pocket, lifting his head high, his eyes dark and intriguing.

Chills ran up and down my skin like waves of electricity.

I wasn't expecting all of that but, now that I have his answer......how do I accept it? How do I respond?