Growing Tensions

Jungkook:

I waited patiently as Jimin pushed in the code to the door. "Hyun Ki? Do Han?" He softly called out as he entered. I followed in closely behind him.
We stood silently staring into a stunning living room. "Hey." Hyun Ki walked into the living room with some drinks. "Where's Do Han?" Jimin asked.
"He'll be back soon. He went to go pick up Jun." he plopped down on the comfortable looking couch.

I tried to relax my nerves, walking over and sitting down. Jimin followed me, sitting next to me.
"What's all this?" Jimin smiled as he glanced at Hyun Ki. "Alcohol?" I smirked at Hyun Ki.
"Of course not." He chuckled, putting his phone away. "It's just sparkling water with fresh lemon. Hydrate yourself." He picked up the wine glass and sipped slowly.

Without hesitation, I grabbed one and took a sip. It really was just sparkling water.
"Hyun Ki I-
The door opened and Do Han immediately went quiet as we made eye contact. I quickly looked away.

"I'm glad you're back. Now, let's get this started." Hyun Ki tapped the couch. Do Han and Jun made their way towards us, sitting down.
"There's no point in delaying the inevitable so I'll tell you everything now." Do Han clasped his hands together. I couldn't stop myself from tensing up.

"I meant what I said when I stated that I never left. I was on an emotional roller coaster and ended up getting caught up in some....shady things." Do Han deeply sighed as he stared down at the floor.
"Shady as in... what?" Jimin spoke softly as he questioned him. I remained silent, my heart beating out of my chest. "I was doing thing's that I wouldn't normally do. I was even hanging around people who did..bad things." His brows furrowed as he explained.

I could see the regret in his eyes. "I-I just wanted to feel whole again so, I took it upon myself to change my mindset so that I could better myself. That ended up making things rough for me." He finally glanced towards me and Jimin.
"I didn't mean to lie." He said. I felt as light as a feather as I stared into his glistening eyes.

Thinking back on that situation, the day my emotions came crumbling down in front of me like weathered rocks. I was heartbroken. Nothing could amount to the sadness that I felt.
"You." I stared at Do Han. Jimin's arms snaked around me as he grew closer. "You'll always have a place in my heart Do Han. You don't have to feel ashamed for making mistakes because you own up to them. I can't be mad at somebody who just wants to find themselves. You've been through a lot." I closed my eyes to hold back any frustration that dared to explode. I was disappointed.

"He's absolutely right Do Han. I also... want to apologize. I'm sorry that I wasn't the nicest to you at times. I should have been a better friend. I'll accept any apology you give me and I hope that you can accept mine. So, do you forgive me?" Jimin asked.

Do Han:

I could feel a sudden heat wash over my face as I stared at Jimin. "Yes. Do you forgive me?" I glanced at Jungkook who still had his eyes closed almost like he was meditating.
"Yes, I do." Jimin smiled. "Of course." Jungkook finally opened his eyes, glancing at me.

"D-Do Han." Jun interrupted us. I glanced over at him, a serious expression on his face. "I-I need to speak to you in private. Right now." He nervously stared at me. Both Jimin and Kook glanced over at Jun. "I understand." I stood up, following him to another room.