Passionate Resolve

Jk:

I searched the web, trying my hardest to uncover the case about Jimin.
I sighed frustrated. I can't find it, we need the evidence.

"He probably had it removed." Jimin had a towel wrapped around his wet hair.
I reached out my arms, he quickly leaned onto me.
I laid my head against his stomach, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He rubbed my hair with a soft chuckle.
"He probably paid off the interviewers to take it down." Jimin softly spoke. I sighed.
"But you didn't even do interviews." I pouted.

"Yeah but, they still reported on the case." He shrugged.

"He can't silence everyone though. When I go live tomorrow, I'll make sure to mention my past to my fans. Maybe that will get the conversation about Won Shik being guilty spread faster. They will remember how he lied on me." Jimin said.

I stared up at him.
"Why are you such a genius?" I genuinely asked.
"Because." He held his head high.

"I'm a nice person with a big heart. That makes my blood circulate to my brain faster than everyone else's." He smiled.
Bullish.......

I laughed, staring at the computer screen.

........
Jk:
10:05pm

"Ah ah... ahhh choo!" My body shot forward as I sneezed into the tissue.
Hyun Ki glanced at me. "I thought you were touching yourself for a split second." He grinned.

I sighed. "We just became friends and you're already bullying me again?" I continued to wipe my nose.
He shrugged.

"I'm just trying to cheer you up. You know what we have to do next." He glanced towards the building.
My eyes trailed off towards the building as the lights flashed, I listened to the music playing from the inside.
The memories from that night instantly came back to haunt me.

Jimin:

"I'm glad you guys remember that. It destroyed me as a person. I just thought I'd talk it out with you guys because you support me. I've been feeling a little down lately because of it." I sighed, resting back into my chair.

I stared at the chat, reading the messages.
"Yes, it's exactly the case that you guys are thinking about. The one where "he" set me up." I shook my head, disappointed.

I avoided saying his name.
This scandal needs to happen naturally. I need people to research it, somebody will find what he deleted.

....

Jk:

I felt nauseous, listening to the loud music.
My heart threatened to break ribs, the faster it pounded in my chest.

"It's not to late to turn back." Hyun Ki looked worried. I shook my head. "We have to do this." I held out a fist. He smirked quickly giving me a fist bump before walking away.

I held onto myself feeling overwhelmed.
He's going to pay the owner for camera footage and my job is too ask around and see if anyone knows anything about Won Shik.