Turn of Events

Do Han pulled over. My eyes fluttered open as I felt his presence grow near me.
  "Stay still." He whispered into my ear. I was surprised but I didn't let him know that. I pretended to be calm all whilst my mind raced. He was messing with the device on my neck.

"There we go." He let out a quick sigh of relief. The device around my neck slid into my lap.
"What was it?" I asked him. "It's a device that they use to subdue victims. They were convinced that I truly had intentions to "take you home" and have my way with you." He shrugged.

"T-those people are associated with W-
"I know." He placed a hand onto mine. His expression was serious. "I know what I'm doing. More importantly there's someone you should call." He reached into his pocket and handed me his phone.

I gasped as I quickly caught on.

Jimin:

An unknown number flashed onto my screen. I quickly pressed decline and focused on my surroundings. Not even 30 seconds had passed before the same number called again.

"Who is this?" I answered, expecting a scammer with a heavy accent to start talking about money to collect.

"J-Jimin it's me Hyun Ki. I'm safe but we need to meet up-
I froze up as I stared at the police officer beside me.
He grew concerned. "Hey, what's wrong?" He observed me.

"Jimin? Can you hear me? Jim......
I felt myself fall into the officers arms as he called out to someone in the passenger seat before I completely blacked out.

Jk:

"Passed out!? Is he okay?" I quickly pulled over, my heart pounding.
"He's fine sir. We just got off the phone with the kidnapped individual. He said he's with an ally. He is safe and headed to a hotel in the area. We are obligated to still check out the alleged location where everything took place. I'm afraid your contribution to this case must end here although, your
effort is greatly appreciated." He continued.

"I'll send you the location on the boys behalf. When you reach the location please ask the victim to contact us. The faster he can give us a statement, the faster we can hopefully put the criminals behind bars for good. Do you understand?" He said.

"Completely." I clutched tightly onto the phone as I gently began to rest my head against the stirring wheel. "I'll send you the location. Just make a quick u turn and head back our way. It's too dangerous for us to head to the crime scene with the boy. Make it fast." He abruptly hung up.

I threw the phone to the side and took a deep breath before pushing on the gas and swerving into the opposite lane.

"Please keep us updated." I whispered to the officer as I buckled Jimin in.
"Of course." He waved before driving off towards the location. I closed the door and ran back towards the drivers seat, quickly getting in.

"Jimin." I whispered as I opened the messages on my phone.
"J-Jungkook." He whispered. I put the directions to the hotel on and quickly buckled up.
"It's gonna be a long drive okay." I smiled weakly at him before driving again.

Hyun Ki:

Do Han observed my chest intently. I cleared my throat before spiking a conversation.
"H-how do you think they're gonna react when they see you?" I asked. He shrugged continuing to dab the cotton pad filled with alcohol on my cut.

"I probably won't be here to see them." He said.
"You have to stay." I gently grabbed his wrist.
"They'll be happy to see you, I guarantee it." I stared into his eyes. He smirked.

"I don't know what makes you so sure but, I'll still end up doing what I want to anyways. If I feel like staying then I will." He stood up.
"Hold the cotton pad over that spot. I'll be right back." He pointed at my chest.

"Sure." I spoke feeling a little awkward. It felt as if I crossed boundaries and invaded his privacy.

He came back inside even more composed than before. He immediately got back to assisting me with my injuries. "Make sure you continue taking care of yourself." He quickly glanced at me.
"Most definitely." I nodded. My eyes never left him.

"You okay?" He asked. I blinked noticing that I seriously never looked away from him.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." I face palmed.
He chuckled, sitting up.

"Is there something you want to say? You've been staring at me for the past 10 minutes. How long do you expect me to act oblivious?" He scooted closer.
"I'm just flustered by all of this. My brain is a little fuzzy right now so I'm spacing out." I said.

He gently placed his hand on my thigh.
"That's true but, I still think that you're avoiding something. Am I bothering you?" He asked.
I shook my head. "I just can't help but to wonder. What exactly happened to you? I never knew much about you but still you-

"That doesn't matter." He whispered. I grew quiet.
"You're safe. Jimin and Jungkook are safe. There's nothing better than that." He smiled slightly.
I felt butterflies in my stomach as I stared back at him. Sincerity radiated from his eyes, I could tell that he meant it.

There was a slight knock on the door. I jumped, glancing towards it. He didn't dare face the door.
"Hyun Ki, it's me and Jimin. We're coming in." The door opened slowly as they walked inside, shutting it behind them.

I jumped up, extremely happy
to see that they were ok.
The room grew quiet as they both acknowledged the boy sitting across from me.
"I'm glad that you're ok." Jungkook spoke first.
Jimin continued to stare at Do Han, his posture stiffened.

"Yeah. I'll explain everything later." I nervously looked at them. They were stuck between caring about me or approaching the "stranger"
I could feel the heavy tension in the air.
"He saved me." I said. Do Han rolled his eyes.

"I did what was right." He turned around to face them. Their eyes widened as they stared back at him.
"Yeah I know, long time no see." He whispered.

Without hesitation Jimin and Jungkook ran towards him, embracing him. I stood quietly as I watched them. Do Han glanced around in shock, he too was caught off guard by the sudden embrace.
They were quiet but so full of emotion.

I shivered noticing how tightly they clutched onto him. He sighed, finally wrapping his arms around them. I smiled.

We all stared at Do Han in unison as he continued doing something on his phone.
"What, are you all gonna just stare at me?" He glanced upwards.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook blurted out.
I grew worried thinking about Do Hans response.

"Well, I was minding my business until I saw him." He stared at me. I frowned.
"You mean to tell me, you were at the place he got brought to before he even managed to get kidnapped?" Jimin asked confused.

"Not quite. More like I showed up at the perfect time. Had I not been there, Hyun Ki probably would've been sold by now." He shrugged.

Jk:

Something's up. I stared at Do Han. Although my heart was jumping for joy at the sight of him, I still can't let this go. There's something that he's not telling us. I'll figure it out.

Srry for any grammar mistakes. Will be corrected when spotted :)