Targeted.

"Jungkook." Jimin sounded stressed.
"Hmm?" I was focused on my surroundings.
"Turns out they already had multiple reports of missing people but, not from citizens in this area." He explained.

"So then from who?" I chewed on my lip.
"From family and friends of sex workers. They said that even some of the companies tried to reach out to them about their missing employees." He continued.

"So they are only targeting sex workers?" I frowned.

Why only sex workers? What are these people planning to do to Hyun Ki? Is he still alive? What's happening? Why does this keep happening?

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted. I snapped out of it.
"Yes?!" My heart pounded loudly in my ears.
"You're not listening." He lowered his tone a bit. I swallowed hard.

"I am now." I forced myself to think positively about the situation. Who knows what he could be going through right now?

"Lets pull it together. We got this." He whispered. I sighed.

I sure hope so.....

Hyun Ki:

I huffed tiredly as the man continued to shove the camera into my face.
"He looks like he's lost all hope!" The man laughed.
The faces on the screen grinned as they continued to observe my every move.

Hours of this and they all seemed so entertained.
I couldn't help but wonder what the end goal was.
I felt sad. Not for myself but for the individuals plastered on the screen.

"How.. pathetic." I spoke. My busted lip ached as my lips pulled back into a smile. The man glared at me.
"Oops you heard me?" I cocked my head to the side.
"Well, let me say it again." I cleared my throat.

"You're all fucking pathetic!" I shouted. Their eyes widened as they looked back at me.
"You sick bastards are going to get caught! When I die I'll haunt you for the rest of my fucking l-

"Die?" I heard a soft voice from the left of me.
My eyes widened in confusion as I stared at the blonde haired boy across the room.

His almond shaped eyes pierced through mine as he stared at me through the rusted metal bars.
My heart ached as I shivered.

"Open the gates." He spoke to the man beside me.
"What are you doing here?" The man angrily put the camera down. The blonde haired boy sighed impatiently. "I'll make this short." I watched in horror as the gates slid open.

He stepped in quietly as he pointed at me.
"I want him." He smirked. I shook slightly, adrenaline rushing throughout my aching body. Every part of me ached as I looked back at the boy. He was almost.... unrecognizable.

Jk:

"I'm almost there make sure you ask them to send backup. Things might get crazy." I made a sharp turn as I continued to press on the gas.

"Don't worry. We're gonna catch up with you in no time. We're already on our way to the location." Jimin sounded nervous. I could hear the shaking of his voice through the phone.

I sighed. I wish I could ease his worry but I'm suffering right along with him. My hands seemingly found it hard not to shake against the steering wheel.

Everything's gonna be fine.

Hyun Ki:

"Let me go!" I fought as I was mercilessly dragged towards his vehicle. My brain had turned to mush, there was not a single thing I could do. I was hurt and confused about everything that I had witnessed.

"I said let me g-
"I suggest you shut tf up!" I was harshly kicked.
I coughed weakly as I felt myself relax. I'm not gonna stay conscious much longer.
"Why do you want him? Out of all the consumers I had ready to negotiate, you were random." The unknown man asked the blonde haired boy.

I listened to their conversation as I was roughly placed into an unknown vehicle. They placed a device around my neck.

A tracker? Weapon?

My mind raced as I focused on staying conscious. My body needed rest. I hadn't slept in hours.
"What makes you think I hadn't been watching the entire time?" The blonde haired boy shrugged.

The man thought about it for a bit. "Still, it was a bit unusual. Almost like a set up." He observed the boy's reaction. The boy shrugged once again.
"I guess I can tell you the truth since it is a bit awkward. I just want revenge." He glanced back at me.

"Why?" The man asked, intrigued.
"Nothing that should matter to you." He nudged the man before walking towards the drivers seat. "We both got what we wanted. You got the money and I got what I wanted. Be grateful that I didn't lessen the initial price. Always giving away damaged goods." He flicked them off before getting into the car.

"Touché." The man laughed. I listened to his dark and evil laughter as the boy quickly drove away.

"What happened to you?" I asked the man sitting beside me. He glanced at me before focusing on the road.

"Asking me questions already huh?" He smiled.
"I just saved your life. You can consider us equal now." He continued to drive. I stared back at him confused.

"You're not gonna kill me?" I asked, confused.
"Do you want me to?" He whispered, his eyes never leaving the road. I shivered.
"No." I answered quickly looking away.
"If it's unwanted then I have no reason to." He spoke again.

"That kick in the stomach could've fooled me." I tiredly glanced over at him.
"I had to make it believable idiot. Although, maybe I should've just knocked you out. You're bothersome and noisy." He sighed.

"Do.. Han Sang... right?" I whispered. The words feeling foreign as they rolled off of my tongue.
He swiftly glanced at me. "You knew who I was the moment you laid eyes on me." He said. I looked away. It was so hard to look into his eyes.

I oddly felt like he knew everything about me.

What happened to you.... Do Han....