Scary Industry.

I walked outside of the restroom feeling a lot better. Jimin was already on his way to come get me. I continued to look for the entrance so that I could wait outside.

       "Can you wait for a sec." I heard a soft voice from behind. I harshly turned around, agitated and scared. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, it's just that you don't go live often and I really like watching your live streams and I was so shocked to see that you actually showed up and I just couldn't-

      "Calm down." I relaxed a little more seeing the blonde haired boy. He wasn't a threat just, unusual.
      "Why were you taking pictures of me?" I asked, crossing my arms.

     He lowered his head, embarrassed.
"I really like you. You already have many fans in the company and you make me extremely excited." He looked up at me. I observed him. He looked sincere.

      His hair was nicely combed to the side neatly, his features were soft and his eyes were a pretty almond shape. I watched his eyes widened.
      "Oh uh! I mean you don't make me excited in a sexual way I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy a video of you walking a dog or maybe even grocery shopping, you just make me so happy I-

     "Unlock it." I pointed at his phone. "Eh?" He stared up at me. I waited patiently. He quickly nodded extending it towards me. I gently grabbed it from him and pulled us towards more light.
       I opened the camera and held it upwards. His eyes glistened as he stared into the camera with us side by side.

     "I'm not sure how I feel about you since I'm not used to being admired but, I'll show you some gratitude since you're the nicest one I've met all night so, say kimchi!"

     I smiled. "K-kimchi!" He smiled brightly clutching onto me. I watched the flash go off and handed it back to him. His smile slowly disappeared as he stared down at the photo.

     I nervously scratched my head. "How is it?" I asked. "Y-you're so beautiful." He glanced back at me, his cheeks were bright red. I felt myself heat up as I looked away.

     He smiled showing me the picture. I observed our expressions. It looked as if we were friends for years, the way he clung to me like mud on shoes. I observed his eye smile and his flushed cheeks.

     "You are as well." I nodded and approved the extremely beautiful photo. He smiled, I chuckled.

My phone began to ring and I answered it.
"Where are you? Do I have to come inside?" Jimin sounded excited. "No, I'm on my way outside right now." I answered.

     "Ok I'll be waiting." He hung up.
I turned around and faced the boy. "Where's the entrance exactly?" I asked.

        "J-Jungkook?" The boy shyly spoke but stopped. I let go of the handle and looked down at him. "You wanna be friends? Maybe even exchange numbers am I correct?" I spoke confidently. He looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Do Han Sang." He turned his attention towards me. I smiled softly, giving him my phone. His eyes widened.

"How was it?" Jimin handed me a container.
"I met some interesting people." I peered into the container, looking at the chicken and then the rice.
"Thanks Jimin." I quickly dug into it. He chuckled, driving away from the towering building.