Redemption

"I mean, you were gone for quite sometime." Jimin nudged me. Hyun Ki gave me a quick glance, I nervously stared back.

"When did it become weird for humans to have stomachaches?" I frowned at them. Jimin chuckled.
"We're just playing, it's not like you were having fun or anything while we were out here working." Jimin shrugged.

"Y-yeah." I nodded in agreement. Hyun Ki suddenly jumped up. My eyes quickly trailed towards him.
"What's the matter?" I asked also glancing at Jimin.

"Y-you're security tape." Hyun Ki balled up his fist. I nervously gulped as I watched the veins in his arms begin to bulge.

"It's a fake fu*ckig copy!" He angrily slammed his fist onto the desk.
"What? That can't be right." Jimin grabbed the mouse, scrolling through the usb documents.
I crossed my fingers, praying that it was the real thing. My hope quickly subsided when Jimin slowly shook his head, glancing back at me.

"Looks like we don't have very many allies. Won Shik is more powerful than I thought. We just leaked a tape that has no footage." Jimin sighed, frustrated. Hyun Ki pointed at me. I jumped, glancing back at him.

I'm still jittery from earlier. "Y-yes?" I slowly stood up. His eyes were dark as he approached me.
My heart was pounding loudly due to the intensity of his actions and the frustration that this situation has brung upon me.

"We're going back tonight." He walked past me.
"And this time, there won't be any explanations." He continued to walk away but, Jimin stood up. I stared at him slightly shaken up.

"No." He said. Hyun Ki angrily turned around.
Jimin glanced at me, I could see the frustration in his eyes. "You think I didn't notice but I did." He pointed at me. I nervously bit my lip.

   "You've lost weight, you've been moaning, screaming and groaning in your sleep and to top it all off, you're stressed. It's almost like you're afraid of everything and everyone around you." Jimin approached me.

I buried my face in the palms of my hands. There was nothing that I could say that would make Jimin believe that I was ok because, I wasn't.

"I'm driving you home and I'm going with Hyun Ki to investigate at the club." He grabbed onto me.

Jk:

"I know it sucks because you've worked so hard but, nothing's more important than your health." Jimin stood in the doorway. Hyun Ki apologetically looked at me. I nodded feeling dazed.

"Get some rest and if you call me, it better not be about the investigation." He smirked. I smiled, nodding.

  "Take care of yourself." Hyun Ki waved, zipping up his jacket. "See you soon." Jimin observed me before closing the door. I listened to it lock.

I could hear Jimin telling me to rest as I sat in the chair, contemplating on whether or not I should go live. I instantly got up and walked upstairs to go rest.   I can't risk Jimin getting upset again.

I laid in bed. I felt myself slowly beginning to relax into the warm bed. Sudden thoughts of Jimin interrupted my relaxation. I began to wonder what he was doing.