Jealousy.

You've gotta be kidding me!? I grabbed onto my robe frustrated.
      "Just sit like this." The masseur gently grabbed onto Jimin's waist and sat him down.
     I watched his hands intently as he lathered them in oil and gently slid his hands into Jimin's robe.

    I harshly bit my lip as I watched him caress Jimin. Jimin tried his best to remain still and not react to the sudden and maybe even pleasant skin ship.
       I closed my eyes and relaxed.
That weird feeling is coming back again. That same annoying feeling that makes me feel restless...

        I continued to close my eyes and relax until I heard a soft and barely audible moan escape Jimin.
    My eyes flashed open. The mans hands were caressing his neck and chest as he continued to oil him down.

    "This is just to prepare you for a different position." He smiled at Jimin, ultimately glancing at me. 
     "Tsk." My tongue poked at the inside of my cheek as I stared back. I glanced around at the huge room we were in. Me and Jimin agreed to be in the same room.

   I ignored the feelings I had and laid back relaxing once again. "Jungkook right?" A hand gently stroked my chin. My eyes widened as I stared up at the masseur. He stared back with a closed-lipped smile.
You people sure are touchy at the wrong times.

"Yeah that's me." I glanced at Jimin who was watching the man intently.
        "Can you just sit down over there for me?" He pointed towards the comfy chair. I nodded before doing as I was told.

          He quickly grabbed some oil and lathered it onto his palms before, inching his hands into my robe and spreading the oil. I bit my lip from the coldness of the oil. I stared at Jimin who was watching me.

    His eyes were on fire. I stiffened up as I cleared my throat. This was a great idea. I sarcastically thought to myself. We continued getting our message.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I held onto his waist as we walked down the stairs. He stayed quiet and continued to fold his arms.
"Right this way, I hope you're enjoying our service." The woman waved. I nodded quickly bringing my attention back to Jimin.

I observed his body language. Somethings off...
We sat down after ordering our drinks. I gently ruffled his hair, leaning in front of him.
He finally stared at me. "You okay?" I rubbed his chin with my thumb.

He ignored me. I bit my lip and leaned back against the wall. My body was turned in his direction. "Don't be like that." I sighed quickly noticing the male masseurs enter the room.

Jimin quickly turned around and grabbed onto me. I stared back at him confused. He eagerly leaned upwards and kissed me, pushing his tongue all the way into my mouth.

I squinted from the sudden sensation but quickly relaxed. I held onto his waist as he continued to tongue me down. So that's what he was doing........
I laughed in between kisses. He pulled away heavily breathing.

"What's so funny?" He pinched my inner thigh.
I grabbed his wrist. "N-nothing, let go." I held my breath. He nodded before glancing at the men across the room. They quickly glanced away before chuckling.

I sighed embarrassed. "Here's your drinks."
The woman sat down a tray. I thanked her before grabbing my tea.

I harshly bit the seatbelt strap as Jimin eagerly pounded into me. I moaned as he leaned forwards.
He licked my chest, stroking me as he continued.
I don't know how much more of this I can take... it's been 30 mins already.

"J-Jimin." I weakly breathed out.
His hand snaked across the mouth, shushing me.
I tensed up, looking at his face expression. Chills shot up my lower back.

I let myself relax as he roughly continued.

Jimin shook as his head shot back. I stared up at him, taking in the beautiful sight.
His shoulders slouched forward as he weakly leaned against my arched leg. He gasped, his voice shaky as he began to kiss my inner thigh.

My smirk quickly vanished when his eyes connected with mine. He watched me intently as he began to stroke me slowly, gradually speeding up.

I moaned loudly as I threw my arm over my face feeling embarrassed.
"Move it." His voice was soft but deep. I struggled to think straight as I slowly slid my arm away from my face.

I continued to loudly moan feeling needy. He continued to stroke me as fast as he could for the next 3 mins. My eyes widened as I bit into the seat belt. W-wait... it's too much... this feeling.... I can't..
My mind raced right before I exploded. Jimin smiled as he quickly leaned forwards and covered my mouth.

My loud moans were muffled, as my chest shook beneath him. He continued to stroke, making me lose my mind. The feeling so intense, so erotic, so dangerous that it made me subconsciously try to crawl backwards to escape the feeling.

Jimin rubbed my cheek as he looked down at me.
"You ok?" He asked smirking. I nodded completely dazed. "S-so intense.." I closed my eyes.
He chuckled. "That's because, I'm the only one that can make you feel this way." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled red and embarrassed.

"No more of this ok." I smiled up at him.
"What? This? Car sex?" He smiled. I nodded.
He laughed. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I was so needy today. I didn't like the way he was touching you." His expression darkened.

"Wow, so this is how you are when you're jealous. I'll make a mental note so that I'll be better prepared." I chuckled softly. He smiled.

"Hopefully I can control myself next time. You're still the love of my life, I wouldn't want to hurt you." He softly pinched my cheek.