Wet & Needy

"First we want to say thank you guys for everything. You've been watching each of us for the longest and although me and Jungkook have retired from this industry. We truly just wanted to thank you guys for your support." Jimin smiled.

"Although this was a new experience for me, I was able to see and experience so many beneficial and disheartening things and that made me grow as a person that I truly admire." I spoke confidently as I continued to read the comments in our live.

"There were secrets we uncovered, criminals we put behind bars and now we have finally reunited with a very good friend of ours who impacted our lives greatly." Jimin watched me speak.

"That's why, we have decided to start funding foundations to raise awareness to the abuse that happens in this industry. We are giving voices to those who were overlooked and undervalued. You have a place here. For those still involved and for those who have retired. Your stories can now be heard." Hyun Ki said.

We cheered loudly as we celebrated not only our good deeds but also our progression. I know someone, somewhere needs to hear this...

Do Han:

I laughed loudly as watched them bounce around in a circle like idiots. My heart fluttered as I looked at the sweet smile displayed on Jimin's face.
It was pure happiness. Not an evil intention in sight.

They looked happy together. All 3 of them looked like they had everything under control. I was envious of them but, in the sweetest way possible. I was glad my story got out and it was thanks to them that it did.

I know that I have to leave and even though my heart still aches with desperation, I know what has to be done. I so desperately want to drive back and bounce around and celebrate with them. With people that I can call friends.

But our lives are different now and there are secrets that I must protect. I'll live life my way.

"I think that they're suspicious of you Do Han." Hyun Ki observed me. I nodded.
"It's human nature. Let them dwell on it. It's none of your concern anyways." I continued driving.

"I don't know the type of bond you guys shared since I didn't experience it along with you but, I can see it in your eyes." He continued. I ignored him.
"I can see the pain. Every time you turn your back and walk away from them I see it." He whispered.

I shuddered my eyes watering.
"Is it fear? Maybe even regret?" He continued.
"Of course it's regret." I didn't dare look at him. I can't show people that I'm weak. I'm not weak anymore.

"Up until the last moment that I saw them and my heart felt like it was about to burst. I lied. I still lied to them." I said. He was quiet.
"I didn't have a plane to catch. My intentions were never to leave, it was only to leave them alone." I continued.

"I left and did my own thing making sure to forget about them in the process and here we are." I gently wiped my tears.
"You're crying because you care. That's a good enough reason to stay. Just stay with us." He said.

"Or.. at least....keep in touch." He said softly.

Tears streamed down my face as I continued watching their live. I was happy for them yet sad for myself. What should I do? Leaving will only make me more unhappy.

Jimin crawled on top of me, hugging me tightly.
I quickly turned down the tv with the remote.
"What's the matter?" I asked him, concerned.
He remained quiet. We just finished streaming about 3 hrs ago. Maybe he's hungry?

"Jimin." I nudged him. He pulled back, staring at me quietly. I frowned, observing him closely. I think I got it.
I nodded, gently tapping his thigh.

He's usually not afraid to ask.... what's gotten into him.

He watched me as I began taking off my clothes.
He shyly followed along. I grinned.
"Jimin. You okay?" I asked scratching my head.
He nodded gently, still quiet.

I oddly felt agitated that he wasn't responding like I wanted him too. He was shy for some odd reason and I'm not really use to it. He's not really the shy type.

I grabbed his hand and we walked towards the vanity looking dresser. I grabbed the remote and slightly turned the tv up. He's shy but I'll get him in the mood.

"Hold on." I whispered in his ear before dropping to my knees. He followed me with his eyes as I focused on his length. His grip was tight against the dresser as he leaned against it.
Not wasting anytime, I wrapped my lips around him. I glanced up to see his reaction. He already had his head thrown back and I haven't even started yet.

He's seriously needy. I held in the urge to smirk and focused on giving him pleasure.

I gagged as I forced myself to take it deeper.
He was panting as I continued to lick his tip and stroke him. I was amazed by how needy he was.
I pulled back a little breathless and quickly stood up.

Seeing him needy was a turn on so I'll use it to my advantage. I roughly turned him around and pinned him against the dresser. He had already positioned himself as he glanced at me through the mirror. I wanted to laugh at this sight. His eyes greedily ate me up.

I watched him as I gently began to enter. He bit his lip as he balled up his fist. I eagerly licked my lips as I continued. He relaxed as I started slowly thrusting into him.

He moaned loudly as I continued thrusting into him.
I grabbed a fist full of his hair pulling it. His face was red and his plump lips looked red. I could see bite marks on his arm as an attempt to quiet himself.

Hyun Ki:

"D-Do Han?" I opened the door surprised.
He stared at me with a defeated expression displayed on his face. He was soaking wet from the ran. It was pouring down outside, I could hear the thunder.

I quickly pulled him inside horrified.
"What if you get sick? How long have you been standing out here?" I asked him, locking the door behind us. "Are you o-

He slammed me up against the door. I groaned as he ripped my shirt open. My eyes widened as I looked back at him. "D-Do Han." I shuddered at the sensation of wet clothing pressed up against me.
He eagerly kissed my lips, sticking his tongue into my mouth.

He bit my lip as he unbuttoned my pants.
I groaned in pain, his grip was tight and demanding.
The eagerness with each movement made my heart unsteady. "Do Han.. please tell me what's going on?" I whispered as he pulled down my pants.

I tried reaching down for him but he pushed his hand up against my abdomen as if telling me to shut up and stay still.
I stared down at him with wide eyes.

I never... felt this way before. No one has ever made me feel this... good.

He finally took me in, eagerly slurping and bobbing his head. Water droplets flicked against my thighs as his head continued to bob back and forth.
I arched my back against the door as I balled up my fist.

"D-do Han... please." I breathlessly cried out.
He stopped, slowly staring up at me.

"Go deeper." I whispered as I moaned.
Without hesitation he continued, making my knees weak.