Prologue

"Zayn come on! We're going to be late!" Jane yelled to me rushing to get to are class.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled quickly walking to class behind her. Right when we were in the door the bell rang. Sighing since we made it. We took a seat at are assigned stand. The professor soon came in and told us what we're doing today. Which was drawing a mythical creature. I decided to draw a vampire since it was the first thing that came to my head. I slowly started to draw the outline of it, getting the basic shape of a face then adding the extra details. Once I was done that I grabbed a charcoal pencil and started to shade it. About 20 minutes later I was putting the last of the details in the necklace, which was red and the only color in the picture.

"Zayn that looks good." Professor Dots told me.

"Thanks Professor." I smiled at her.

"Can I talk to you after class? Your not in trouble or anything." She asked.

"Sure I got time." I told her.

"Great." She walker away then to see the other students' pictures. Jane came over then wrapping an arm around me.

"That looks great Zaynie!" She said excitedly.

"Thanks. I hope I get a good grade on it." I said.

"Are you crazy! Of course your going to get a good grade on it! You Zayn Malik are the greatest artist in the school!" She exclaimed.

"Well I wouldnt say greatest artist in the school. There has to be someone better than me." I told her.

"Doubt it." She said shrugging her shoulder. Soon the bell rang and I told Jane I'd see her in a little, telling her Professor Dots wanted to talk to me.

"What did you want talk to me about Professor?" I said walking up to her desk.

"Well Zayn the school wanted a new mural to be painted and asked me to pick one of my students to paint it. I choose you to paint it Zayn." She told me.

"What?! Really?! I mean...cool sure I'll do it." I said smiling happily.

"Ok sounds good, I'll give you more details on it tomorrow." She laughed.

"Ok! See you tomorrow Professor!" I said walking out. This is just great! I get to paint the new moral for school! I can't wait to tell Jane, Christian, and Niall!I walked out of the school to cross over to the café that was on the other side of campus. There was a feeling I was having that someone was watching me. Looking over at the woods I don't see anything, so I shrug it off and keep walking to the café. I got to the café and saw my friends, so I walk over to them.

"Zayn! You made it!" Niall cheered.

"Lucky us that we know your usual." Christian said.

"Thanks guys for ordering for me." I told them sliding in next to Niall.

"So what did Professor Dots have to tell you?" Jane asked.

"She asked me to paint the new mural for the school!" I said excitedly.

"Go Zayn!" Christian said.

"What did I say greatest artist in the school!" Jane said.

"All hail Zaynie the powerful." Niall said laughing.

"Guys, guys, guys! Calm down! It's just a mural." I said. We soon settled down and our food came.

"So Zayn you ready for James' party tonight?" Niall asked.

"I don't know if I want to go really." I told him honestly.

"Zayn come on! You have to go! It's not a party without you!" Christian whined.

"I guess it won't hurt to go for an hour or two." I said.

"Yay!" The three of them said in unison. Laughing, I ate my food. But little did I know going to the party would be my worst mistake.

************

I hope you like it! This is my new story You're Mine Now. I hope u enjoy it as much as I have written it.

~Chrissy

You're Mine Now [Zouis]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara