Chapter 7

In the morning I was woken up to the vibrator being on. I gasped and quickly jumped up. Big mistake though, I ended up on the ground face first.

"Zayn! Are you ok?" I heard a voice ask me. I look and see Liam right next to me. The intensity grew and I moaned a little. Liam gave me a weird face and moved quick so I was sitting on his lap. He flipped me over and pulled my trousers and briefs down a little. I heard his gasp and pull them up. Soon it stopped and I was breathing heavy.

"Who has the remote to....that?" Liam asked quietly.

"L-Louis." I just got out. Liam sighs closing his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"How long do you have it in there for?" He asked another question. I won't make eye contact with him and kept looking at everything but Liam.

"Till he sees fit to remove it..." I whispered.

"So that's what happened yesterday when you fell in the hallway." He murmured. I just sat there not looking at him. "Come on Harry or Louis will be wondering where you are."

He got up and walked to the doorway. He turned and looked at me.

"Are you good now to walk?" He asked, I nodded and got up slowly. I started to walk towards him and out the door.

"So what do I have to do today?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..." He said. "I guess we will find out." We walked down the stairs then to see what I had to do.

*******
Few days later
*******

"Ok Pet just lean over the desk." Louis said to me. He finally decided to get rid of the torturous vibrator. These past five days have sucked. I slowly leaned over his desk and he pulled my briefs and trousers down a little. He felt him stuff two fingers in to get the vibrator out, I had to bit my lip to not let a moan out. Once it was out I sighed in relief. "Now go and do something productive."

Louis waved his hand for me to get out. Started to walk to the door to leave till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Louis.

"Word of the wise. Don't try to run away again or I will make it worst next time." He said to me with a serious look. I nodded quickly and he let go. I opened up the door walking out. "Good day Mr. Malik."

I closed it and started to walk down stairs. When I got there Harry was sitting on the couch. He looked up at me from his book he was reading.

"So your punishment is finally over? If I was Louis I wouldn't of made it that easy. I would have destroyed you before the end of the day." He said smirking at me.

"Of course Harry." I said rolling my eyes. He glared at me and pushed over a bowl of popcorn.

"Pick it up." He said with a smirk. I glared at him and got down on my knees to go pick it up. I started to pick it up one by one in my hand. All of a sudden the popcorn that was in my hand was slapped out and I was grabbed by the back of the neck forced down towards the popcorn with my hands held behind my back.

"Instead I want you to eat it off the ground." He told me chuckling. I didn't want to! Why does he hate me so much! I kept moving away from the popcorn everytime he tried to make to eat it.

"Harry let him go!" I heard a voice say. But he hadn't let go he kept a hold on me. I look to see who it is and it's Louis who is at the bottom of the steps. He was glaring at Harry and growled out. "Now"

He finally let go and grabbed me under the arm lifting me to my feet. Louis was still standing there glaring at Harry.

"If you would come with me to my office that would be great Mr. Styles." Louis then growled out and started up the steps. Harry soon followed behind looking back and glaring at me. Soon Liam walked into the room humming a small tone, he sat down and looked at the popcorn on the floor then to me with a sad look.

"What happened to my popcorn." He asked sadly.

"Harry's what happened to your popcorn." I said with a scowl. He looked at me with a questional look. I sighed and sat down next to him.

"What did Harry do to my popcorn?" He asked.

"He throw it on the ground then tried to get me to eat it of the ground. Luckily Louis came down the steps to saved me from having to eat it off the ground." I told him.

"Wait, Louis was the one who saved you from that?" He asked a little shocked.

"Well...yeah he came down and told him to stop and he wanted to have a talk with him." He explained. Then a question popped in my head that I've wanted to ask Liam. "Liam? How did you end up becoming a vampire?"

"Oh...it's a long story..." He said shortly.

"I got time you can tell me." I said. He sighed with a 'fine'.

"I was 20 at the time and the year was 1958." He started to tell me. "I was on my way to go get some flowers for my fiance after work. It was already dark out since i got out of work at 9:30pm. We loved each other very much, but when I got to the flower shop I had got her some very beautiful red roses. I was making my way home when I felt as if I was being followed. Looking around I didn't see anything but walked faster to get home. When I was turning a corner I bumped into a man, I said sorry and stuff but he kept staring at me not saying a word. I found it odd and went around going about my business till someone grabbed me. I tried to get out of there grip but it was impossible, he had an iron grip and I wasn't a weak person. Next I know that same man showed up with a smirk o-"

He was cut of by a scream of pain.

"LOUIS! NO! STOP!" I heard what sounded like Harry. Then another scream of pain. "PLEASE! I PROMISE I WON'T TOUCH HIM AGAIN!"

Soon it stopped and I turned back Liam. With a worried face. Liam didn't seemed to be phased at all by it.

"Now back to what I was saying. He had a smirk on his face. He was looking at me like he just won a prize. The other one smirked at the man and he nodded at him. He looked at me and brought me close, he put his mouth to my neck and sunk his teeth in. I screamed and he covered my mouth. The man stood there smirking at me as I was in so much pain. Soon he stopped him and he walked to me. I felt so tired and was fighting to keep my eyes open. He whispered in my ear 'time to join us and be part of us'. He sunk his teeth in and I was in excruciating pain but couldn't do anything. I passed out from the pain. When I woke up I was in an alley way and it was day light. I tried to walk out to get home but quickly went back into the alley way cause it actually hurt to go out in the sun light. That's when I new something was wrong and those men did something to me." He told me looking down.

"I'm sorry to hear that Liam. I must of been awful to not be able to see your fiance again." I said to him.

"It happened." He said still not looking up at me.

************

Ok so I know it's been forever but ta da! I did it! I will be able to write a lot more on a good note! Do I hoped u enjoyed this chapter.

~Chrissy