Chapter 5

I was cleaning up their house a little bit and Liam was watching me. I could feel his sad eyes on me. I didn't really want to sit down since my ass still hurts from earlier. I was currently cleaning up the fire place since it looked really bad. I tried to get all the dust off it and everything. It looks like they never used it. Sighing I stood up slowly groaning a little as I did and heard my stomach growl. I didn't get to eat anything since Harry punished me about the most stupidest thing. He told me then I couldn't eat because of my bad behavior. I started to clean the table that was there then. I looked up at Liam and he was looking right back at me. A question of Niall popped in my head then. He said he wasn't died but he never said what happened to him.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He answered back.

"What ever did happen to Niall? You told me he wasn't died but you never said what happened with him." I asked him.

"Oh...um...Louis told me not to tell you..." He said. I got a little agitated when he said he couldn't tell me.

"What do you mean you can't tell me? Why would Louis care anyways? He doesn't seem to care about anything else but what ever he does upstairs." I remarked.

"Zayn there's just something you don't need to know." Liam started. "You shouldn't know about our world, but Louis just had to have you. He just couldn't leave you alone. I told him to but he just couldn't."

"What do you mean? He just had to have me?" I asked shocked at what I just heard.

"Shit! Shit! I said to much." He said and like that he was gone. Great he's gone... What did he mean though that Louis just had to have me? I sat there think that I didn't even notice Harry walk in. He pushed my head down bring me out of my thoughts and I quickly got back to work. I heard Harry walk away then. I sighed and kept working. I really hate this... I wish I could be with my friends and be in my classes but no I'm stuck with three loonatics.

Your lucky I'm the only one that can hear your thoughts.

Get out if my head already!

Do I need to come in there and teach you manners? You seem like you need them!

........

That's what I thought.

*******
3 hours later
*******

I had finally got the one room done and by that time Harry said I could have something to eat finally. The sound of food just sounded nice and made my mouth water. Harry lead me to the kitchen and Liam sat a plate on the table then left in a blink on an eye. He won't talk to me now... I slowly sat down and looked up at Harry.

"Well eat already!" He said harshly. I jumped and quickly started to eat. It tasted great. I feel like I haven't ate in forever. It tasted so good.

"Glad to see you enjoy Liam's cooking." I heard a voice said. I turned around to see Louis standing there. I sat there frozen then and put my hands in my lap. "Please don't stop eating because of me."

I slowly picked up the fork again and ate slowly. He motioned to Harry and he got up and left not before glaring at me. Louis sat in the set across from me with his chin resting on his hands.

"So Harry told me that you talked back at him. He also said that he had punished you for it." Louis started. "Now why did you talk back at him, Pet?"

"He said about my hair and I got offended by it..." I said lowly.

"Oh? And what did he say about it?" He asked me.

"H-he said I looked bald practically." I whispered and looked down. I heard the chair move and soon someone was playing with my hair. My head shot up to Louis sitting on the table now with a hand in his hair.

"I think your hair is perfect. I love how it falls in front of your face." He said twirling his finger through my hair. I looked down blushing a little and avoided his gaze. Wait? Why am I blushing? "It's rude not to look someone in the eyes once they compliment you."

He quickly pulled at my hair a little and I looked at him in fear. He was smirking at me.

"That's a good pet. Now I can see your eyes clear as day." He said and let go of my hair. "I'll let you finish your meal now."

Just like that he was gone. I was alone...I could try to make a run for it. I slowly got up and walked to the living room seeing the door, but before I could get to the door Harry showed up.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me. Shit he knows! He crossed his arms and I felt like he was staring into my soul right now. "Well?"

"Um...I'm just looking around the house...I haven't seen the whole thing..." I kept pausing.

"Then why were you thinking of running away?" He growled out.

"Y-you had to hear wrong?" It came out more of a question.

"I don't hear wrong. I never hear wrong." He growled getting closer. "Now answer me again. Where do you think your going?"

"A-away from th-this pla-place..." I stuttered.

"That's what I thought. Now let's go, I'm going to let Louis deal with you." He said grabbing me on the upper part of my arm and dragging me out of the room. He slowly brought me up the steps to the last door. He stopped and looked like he was concentrating hard till he finally opened up the door. He pushed me in and shut it. Soon there is a part of beaten up black Vans in my eye sight. Looking up I see Louis looking down at me with a disappointed look on his face and his arms crossed.

"I'm very disappointed with you Pet." He said.

****************

So yay there is another chapter. I how you liked it it took a little to write I'm also going to be going back and fourth both the stories I'm writing. So sorry I'd I don't update soon.

~Chrissy