Chapter 20

It had been a few days since Louis had kissed me. It had also been a few days that I've seen Louis. Niall has me almost all the way healed up but not all the way. Harry said that once I'm healed I'm going to have to help them get there food again. Which means act like a total slut. He insist that I get the good meals for them (even though I've only done it once for them).

"Ok your looking good now. All of the wounds are mainly healed and others are just really small. By tomorrow you'll be completely fine." Niall said smiling at me.

"Thank you Ni. Your a life saver." I sighed in relief. I got up slowly and started to walk. Niall followed behind me and I went down the stairs. Harry was sitting on the couch watching the telly.

"Hey! Look who can finally stand on his own!" Harry said with a smile. Liam came in then and look at me.

"Good to see your up Zayn." He smiled at me. I went and sat next to Harry and Niall stood next to Harry.

"I'm sure feeling better all thanks to Niall." I said smiling at my best mate and he smiled back at me.

"Do you think you could help out with a hunt then tonight?" Harry asked me.

"I think I could be able to do it, but what am I going to wear?" I said.

"We already have that figured out." Liam said. I looked at him with questionable eyes. "We got clothes just for that while you were stuck with Louis the day you were taken away."

He looked down sadly and I looked at Harry who had a straight face.

"I thought you guys went out for a hunt." I said.

"We did but w-" Liam stopped and looked at the stair case. All the other looked over also. I knew who it was just by how quiet everyone got that I didn't need to look over at him. I could tell he was just staring at me.

"Um...Zayn could I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded a little standing up. I kept my head down since I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I could feel the rest of them looking at the two of us. I told them about what happened between me and Louis. They were shocked at this. Louis brought me to a room I've never seen before. I looked around it and there was a whole bunch of books around the room. There was a bed that was under a window, pictures were hung up around the room, and chests around it. I was amazed with the room, but one painting caught my eye. I walked over to it and looked at it. It was a painting of Louis with I guess his family. He had on what looked like 19 century clothes on. Louis was standing up and had a hand rested on a chair that his mother was sitting in. His mother had on a beautiful gown that was a blood red color. His father know was also sitting next to his mother and was holding her hand.

"I was to be the rightful king of the vampires you know." I heard Louis say. I turned to look at him and he was standing a little behind me.

"Why didn't you then?" I asked him.

"Other vampires found out that I was a purebred and said they wouldn't be commanded under a purebred. My parents faught to protect me but got killed trying to. I did the one thing I could do. I ran, ran as fast and as far as I could." He said not looking at me. I looked over at him and I was shocked. Why would someone be thrown out of there house just for being a purebred? Is it really that bad to be a purebred?

"Louis I'm so sorry that, that happened to you." I told him walking looking him in the eyes.

"I don't need your apologie but I need to talk to you about what happened a few days ago." He said taking my hand and leading me to the bed. He had me sit down and I sat next to him. "Ok so I know that I kissed you but that's not going to happen again. I just couldn't hold back. You looked vunerable and I couldn't help myself."

"So your saying that you kissed me because I looked vunerable?" I asked confused. What the fuck? He ran a hand through his hair and he even looked confused with what he said.

"Yes. I mean no! I-I don't re-" I shut him up but quickly kissing him. He was suprised but then kissed me back. I felt him swipe his tongue across my bottom lip. I let him in and we started to fight for dominance, which he won. We pulled apart after awhile then. I was panting for air and Louis was looking up at me. Then I remembered about the Zahn guy who looks just like me that Eleanor told me about.

"Louis who was Zahn to you?" I asked. He froze and looked away from me.

"How did you find out about him?" He asked sharply.

"When I was with Eleanor she told me about him. Only that I look and sound like him." I said cautiously.

"Get out!" He said then sharply. I was shocked and didn't move. His stair hardened and he looked at me. They he growled at me. "I said get out!"

I quickly got up then and ran out. I went to the room I usually stay in. I say on the bed and thought about what just happened. What the fuck Is his problem when I only mentioned this Zahn. I only want to learn more about him and who he really is. But I can't if Louis isn't really helping me. God I'm going to have to be around him a lot more if I want to find out who he is. Then the door opened and Liam was standing there.

"Harry wanted me to ask. Are you ready to go on a hunt?" He asked. I thought about it for a little.

"Sure." I said walking to put one of the outfits on.

*********

Ok sorry it took me for ever to get this chapter up. I was at camp this whole week. Why do you think Louus freaked out about Zayn asking about Zahn? Also this story hit 2K! I'm so happy! Thank you guys for the support!

~Chrissy

You're Mine Now [Zouis]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें