Chapter 26

The picture doesn't go with the chapter but I just thought it was a cute zouis picture

************

"I didn't ask you to turn me into a vampire!" I yelled.

"Yes bu-" Louis tried to start but i wouldnt let him.

"Your so selfish!" I yelled balling my hands into fists. Louis held his hands up in defence, but u wasn't going to ease up on him.

"Zayn please! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize this till after I bit you that this would go down hill!" He pleaded. Just hearing this made me more angry amd I walked to the door. "W-wait. Where are you going?"

"Away from you." I said calmly and went to open the door. Opening it I ripped the door right of its hinges. Groaning I threw the door down and walked out. I some how walked downstairs and went to the front door.

"Zayn? What are you doing? You shouldn't be up." A voice behind me said. I looked over my shoulder to see Niall and his expression went from shocked to angry. "Zayn who turned you!?"

"How do you?" I asked looking at him fully now.

"Well your eyes are red for starters." He said with a scowl on his face. "Now I going to find out who did this to you."

I didn't move. I stood there looking at the ground, my hands clenched in fists. I didn't want to talk about it. If Niall finds out it was Louis then he will kill him. Sure I'm angry with him but I don't want him dead for doing it.

"Oh hell no!" I hear yelled from upstairs. I rolled my eyes hearing Niall. He can act like such a white girl sometimes and I always call him out for it. He always try to act like he's not which ends up in him acting more like one. Quickly with my new speed I ran to the room. Niall was pinned down on the bed struggling to get free while Louis stood over him holding him down like it's nothing.

"Get off of him." I growled and Louis slowly let Niall go. Then my throat started to feel dry. I guess they noticed by the look on my face.

"Looks like someone needs to go for there first hunt." Louis said walking towards me. I put my hand up to stop him.

"No, I don't want you taking me. I'll ask Harry or Liam." With that I walked out not before seeing the hurt look on his face. I went to find one of them and found Liam. "Hey Li."

"Hey Z-" He stopped talking and looked at me in shock. He quickly stood up and stood in front of me. "Zayn why are u vampire!"

"I-it's complicated and I'd rather not talk about it..." I said scratching the back of my neck. He nods a little looking at me sadly.

"So what do you need?" He asked with a small smile.

"I was wondering if you could take me for my first hunt." I said a little nervous. He smiled even wider and nodded.

"Sure, first what would you want to snack on for the rest of your life? Animals or humans?" He asked.

"Animals...I don't think I could do that to a person..." I say looking down.

"Then animals it is." He said. "Come on time you get use to running at such a fast speed."

With that he was gone and I smiled quickly following behind. Following only a little behind him Liam looked back at me and smirked then ran faster. Laughing I quickly ran faster and ran next to him till I finally ran past him. I stopped when Liam was so far behind. He finally caught up and I smirked.

"Catch up old man." I said. He rolled his eyes smiling.

"Ha ha, your only fast right now. New borns are always faster for awhile." He told me. I smiled looking at him.

"Or am I just faster than you and you just won't admit it." I remark.

"No I don't think you are." He laughs. I laughed with him then I had a wonderful smell reach my nose and my mouth watered. "See you smell something good."

I look at Liam who is smiling and he motions for me to follow him. Slowly walking behind him Liam hid behind a bush and I did the same. Liam pointed to a grizzly bear that was sniffing the air on two legs.

"Your going to have to stay quite and use your strength to get the bear. So your going to want to get as close to it as possible then pounce." Liam whispered. I nodded and slowly walked to make less noise as possible behind the bear. Once I was behind I looked to Liam who nodded to me to go ahead. Smirking I quickly jumped on the bears back and the bear started to freak out and try to shake me off. I keep a good hold it thought and tried to get it down on the ground. The bear started to try and scratch me.

"Zayn watch out!" I heard Liam yell and looked seeing one of his sharp claws coming towards my face. I jumped off it quickly then tackled it to the ground. The bear ferociously tried to get out of my hold but I quickly bit into its neck. Sucking every ounce of blood in it once it stopped moving I got up off it and looked at Liam who was smiling.

"What?" I said smirking. He shook his head the smile still in his face. He started to walk and I follow behind him.

"For your first time ever taking down your prey you did a wonderful job." He said looking back at me.

"Well I was taught from the best." I said smiling. Liam smiled back and keep walking. I was itching to go fast but I knew I had to learn to get use to walking at a normal pace again. "So where are we going?"

"Back to the house of course the sun will be coming up in an hour and the last thing we need is for you or my to burst in flame." He told me. I nodded a little and sighed. He stopped looking back at me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go back. Not to the god for saked house." I told him truthfully.

"I don't know what to tell you Zayn..." Liam sighed and kept walking.

***********

Ok! So I have great news and bad news. The bad news the story is coming to a end...but! The good news is that I'm going to write a squeal! I hope you keep read the story once the squeal is out. You guys are the best and thank u so much for reading my story. It really means a lot! Sorry this is so long, I'm such a sap. ^~^

~Chrissy