Chapter 22

"I'll tell you about him when it's dark out." He told me. I nodded and headed to my room. I was getting tired since I didn't get to sleep. I took my shoes, shirt, and jeans off slowly then got in bed. I fell asleep just like that.

I was woken up when I felt someone shaking me. I didn't want to get up at all. I figured if I kept acting like I was asleep they would go away.

"Zayn I already know your awake. I can hear your thoughts." I heard a deep voice say. I knew it was Harry, I just didn't want to get up. I was still tired. "Zayn get up or I will flip the bed."

I quickly shot up. I really wasn't in the mood to have to get my mattress back together.

"I'm up!" I rushed. I looked over at him and he's smirking at me.

"That's what I thought." He said walking to my door. "Be down in 10 minutes and meet me by the front door."

He walked out then and I got out of bed to get dressed. I slowly put on what I had on yesterday. I ran my fingers through my hair. God I don't have any products for it anymore. I'm thinking of just shaving it all off. I wouldn't really have to worry about it then. I walked to the bathroom and saw how bad my hair was looking. I found scissors and a razer. Then I started to get rid of my hair. Once I was done I went down stairs and went to the front door. Harry was standing there passionately. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I was wondering what was talking you so long. What's with the whole buzz cut thing?" He asked.

"Didn't want the hair style I had anymore plus I didn't have any of my products." I told him.

"Ok whatever, now we need to get out of ear shot. If Louis hears me tell you about Zahn then I'll be dead." Harry said. I nodded and he opened the door. He started to walk towards one part of the forest. I quickly followed behind him. We walked in silents until he stopped and turned around.

"Ok we're far enough out." He said he sat down on a tree that was completely pulled out on the ground. You can thank Liam for the seat.

"Wait? Liam did this?" I asked him shocked.

"Yeah he can it's his special ability." He said. "Now let's get to talking about what you want to know about Zahn."

I nodded and sat down near him. I looked over at him to let him know he could tell me now.

"Everyone says that Zahn and Louis were best friends but they weren't. They were actually lovers. He was also a purebred. One of the reasons why he got along so well with Louis. They met about 6 years after Louis' parents were killed. I was already with Louis then." Harry stopped, he looked like he was trying to find something else to tell me about him.

"How exactly did they met?" I asked.

"Any vampire knew who Louis was, even if you were a new born you found our who he was. Since he was and still is the rightful king of the vampires. We were heading to the west side of England when a vampire ran by with two others following close behind. We weren't going to do anything till we heard a scream. We quickly went to go investigate and saw two vampires circling around another vampire that had a knife of some kind in his leg. He was trying to get up but he just couldn't because of the knife. One of them said something about him being a purebred and that's when Louis stepped in. He quickly killed the two vampires. I came out and went to help him. I had fold out that it was Zahn and he was in no condition to go on his own. So we helped him out and went to get him out of there and help his wound." He was telling as we started to pick at the bark on the tree. "Louis was the one who wanted to help him and get him back on his feet. Then he ended up staying with us."

I nodded in understandment. I was to the point of where I wanted to know what had happened to him and why Louis acts the way he does.

"To answer your question Louis didn't always have the mean looks and want to hurt everyone." He said to me.

"Then why does he act like that?" I asked. I was now even more confused as to why he acts like this.

"Well you see Zahn had died trying to save Louis. Louis still eats himself up for what happened. He wanted to be the one that kept Zahn safe." He told me. All of this information I was getting was making my head spin. God Louis loved the guy and he was ripped from his life just like that. I could see how someone would act like this. "Well everyone thinks he's dead."

"Wait. What?" I asked confused. He just told me he was dead and now he's alive. What the hell is he?

"Why don't you come out and say hello to your many great grandson then Zahn." Harry said looking over to a bunch of trees and a bolder. Someone started to walked out from behind the boulder and there he was standing there. Alive as if he was never said he was dead. Zahn looked exactly like me but he had his hair looking like when u was younger.

"Hello grandson." He said nodding to me. Why did he call me grandson? What are they even talking about? I'm so confused as to what they are even talking about. I can't be related to him, can I?

***********

Wow so a lot has happened in this chapter. What do you think all of this was about? Why do you this Zahn called Zayn grandson?

~Chrissy