Chapter 3

I wasn't sure what time it was or if it was night or day. There wasn't a single window in the room. I was hungry though, I haven't ate something for awhile now. I'm happy that Harry, Liam, or that Louis boy didn't came in. I'd rather starve then see them. I just want to know why God was punishing me, I haven't done anything wrong! I mean yeah sure I smoked weed and smoked here and there but I mainly haven't done anything. Soon the door opened and Liam walked in. He was taking steps towards me and I kept trying to get away.

"Stop moving." He said a little harsh. I stopped and he walked over sitting a trap of food down on the bedside table. He grabbed my discarded briefs and trousers and walked over to me. He sat them next to me and untied the gag. He then started to untie my wrist. "Now if you try to run we can catch up to you and you will end up being punished. You really don't want to make Louis angry."

I nodded and didn't say a word. He took the rope off and I rubbed my sore wrists. Seeing they were red and there were some cuts on them.

"Look I'm sorry about before. Louis was having me under hypnosis." He said handing me my briefs and trousers. I wanted to forgive this man but he killed Niall. I took my clothes back timidly and put them slowly since my ass still hurt.

"I forgive you somewhat for yesterday...well...I think it was yesterday...but not for killing my best mate." I said. He bit his lips and looked down.

"I didn't kill him though." He said.

"What? Niall's alive?" I said looking up at him rubbing my sore wrists still. He nodded and smiled a little. I smiled knowing my best mate was safe. "So glad he's not dead but not in this hell hole. Also what did you mean by he hypnotized you?"

"Well since we are vampires we all have a special power. Louis can make anyone do what he wants, Harry can read people's thoughts, and I can move all the elements of the world." He explained. Me eyes widened, I don't think I really like this vampire stuff. A vampire that can make you do anything he wants! This is nuts! "Shit! Louis' coming."

Liam quickly grabbed me up and whispered a sorry to me. I was confused till he grabbed my hair and yanked it making me yell out. Louis was in the doorway now.

"What did pet do wrong? You've been up here for awhile." Louis asked.

"He was back talking me but don't worry I took care of him." Liam said dropping me on the ground. I jumped from the pain I felt when I landed on my ass.

"Good, don't want pet to get out of line now." He said and walked away. Liam stood there for a little longer.

"Here, eat." He whispered sitting the tray next to me. "I'll be going then. I'm sorry about pulling your hair."

"Thank you." I said quietly. He nodded at me and smiled.

"And don't expect me bring you that much food again!" He yelled to sell it off. He closed and locked it. I started to eat and my stomach couldn't be any happier. I sighed when I finished and got up and sat on the bed. I sat there for awhile just thinking of everything that has been happening. I should be at school getting the details for the mural I was to paint. Enjoying time with my friends, ask Perrie out, and party! Not this! You can't do anything when your someone's bitch. The door opened again and instead of Liam it was Harry this time.

"Louis wants to have a talk with you in his office." He said and next thing I knew I had my hand tied behind my back. "Sorry you can't paint the mural or really do anything here."

How...wait mind reader. I can't believe I hope got about that. 'Hey you forgot that quick?' I voice said in my head. I look at Harry and he smirked at me leading me to Louis' office. We were outside the door and Harry opened it pushing me in, then shut it leaving me and Louis in the room.

"Take a seat pet." He said not looking at me and kept tapping on his laptop. I stood there and I heard him growl. He looked at me and his eyes flashed yellow for a second. I couldn't break eye contact then with him even if I tried. "I said take a seat."

I just started walking and sat in the chair. I wasn't myself it's like something took over and made me go to the chair.

"That's better." He said. He looks over at me and looked at me all smug. I felt like I wasn't myself still like I was shut in a small box. "Wondering what happening? I'm getting you to do anything I want."

He went back to tapping at him laptop again. I sat there looking down waiting for I don't know what. After about 30 minutes he finally stopped. He got up and untied my hands and went back to his seat.

"Look up at me." He said and my head snapped up. "Good now let's get started."

Oh god...someone please save me from this place.

***********

So sorry if it sucks and is short...I just kind thought it sounded good.

~Chrissy