Chapter 11

He had me lean over his desk and had me keep my head down.

"You want to act reckless? I'll show where reckless gets you." He growled into my ear. He went around o his desk and grabbed somethings. I was getting a little worried but I couldn't get up. He came back around to me and put a gag in my mouth. I heard a little noise behind me and I screamed through the gag when I felt him push into me with nothing. You'd think I'd be use to this by now, but it still hurts when it happens. He started to ruffle thrust into me and pushed me further onto his desk. He then pulled off the gag and stopped. I tried to tell him to pull out but my voice wouldn't work.

"Answer me honestly. Will you be reckless again?" He asked. I shock my head not trusting my voice. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it. He growled angrily in to my ear then. "Answer me means using words. So tell me in your words."

"N-no." I stuttered and he pulled my hair harder.

"No stutter and what should be at the end of it!" He yelled at me.

"No Louis!" I yelled out when he smacked me.

"Good. Now let's get this over with." He said still not moving his hips. He put the gag back in my mouth and started to move again. He was going so rough and it felt worst then when Harry or Liam had done it. Scratch that I think when Liam and Harry both went in hurt worse. He started to go faster and harder pulling me out of my thoughts. I heard Louis moan a little and stutter a little. He pulled out and I whimpered a little from the pain that was shooting up my back. He removed the gag also.

"Kneel in front of me Pet." He told me and I did under Louis' own will. He started to jack off then and came on my face. He smiled and ran his thumb over my face putting it over my face. "Suck it off Pet."

I opened my mouth and closed it once he had it in my mouth. I lick around it and sucked on it till he pulled his thumb out. God I could still taste him on my tongue! He did this till there was no more of his cum on my face.

"Good. Now let's get the second and third part over with." He said. Wait! There's more!? He picked me up and layed me a crossed his lap. Shit! I knew what this meant and I was right when I felt a stinging pain run through my left cheek. "I'm going to go to 20 this time."

Then he started to go at it and I started to yelp when he got to 8. He finally finished the torture and pulled me off of his lap. He went to his desk again and got stuff out.

"Now for the last part I'm going to tie you up and have a vibrator in you for two days with out it stopping. You can cry and whine all you want but I'm not going to let you loose." He said. Oh if I had control of my own body I would so be booking it out of here. He came around with the vibrator, rope, and duct tape. He put the gag in my mouth again and put two pieces of duct tape over my mouth. Then he had me put my arms up to my chest and tied them like if this was a porno or something. He stuck the vibrator in and I gasped around the gag. He put me in the corner of his office and tied my legs together. He flipped me and turned the vibrator on, making me scream around the gag at the sudden rush of it hitting my prostate. I moved around and moaned. Wait did I really moan at that?

"Now you punishment will really start." He told me with a smirk.

*********

The two horrible days finally ended and Louis turned the vibrator off. He pulled it out then pulled the cock ring off that he put on me around the 5th time I came. He pumped my sore shaft and I came with a cry at the pain. He cleaned it up then pulled the duct tape off and pulled the gag out. He untied me and I felt so sore.

"There now that should teach you on what happens when you act the way you do." He said picking up my clothes and throwing them at me. They landed in front of me and I didn't know if I could get up or not. I slowly got on to my knees and hands then tried to push myself up on my feet. It didn't work very well though I started to fall back down but Louis caught me before I fell to the ground.

"I forgot your only human. Harry!" He said and Harry showed up in the door way. "Get Zayn to his room. He's going to need the help."

Harry nodded and came over to me. He picked me up carefully and carried me out of Louis' office. We got to the room I was staying in and Harry layed me on the bed, I winced in pain.

"Look what he did to you." Harry said sadly. "Your wrist and ankles are so red...Liam!"

He yelled not leaving my side. Liam was in my room all of a sudden. His eyes widened when he saw me and he rushed to where I was. He looked at Harry then back to me in shock.

"He took it way to far." Liam finally got out.

"I know but we need to help him now. Can you get some water and the first aid kit?" Harry said and Liam nodded. He was back like that and handed them to Harry. "It's ok Zayn we'll take care off you."

That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

****************

Sorry if this chapter is crap and well...yeah it's crap. But on a happier note I'm going to be writing a new story this summer. It's going to be a Narry one and I'll say something about it once I have it up. Thanks again for reading my story though! You guys are the best!

~Chrissy