Chapter 27

We made it back to the house and Liam and I talked about running away and taking Niall with use. It was the perfect plan. We would leave Harry just so Louis wasn't completely alone. Plus Zain would be there for Harry...at least I hope he's there... I was planning on tell Niall tonight when Louis goes out for his meal what the plan was for tomorrow. God I'm actually going to get sick from just calling a human a meal...

"Zayn are you ok?" I looked at Niall who was looking at me worried. I cleared my throat shaking the thoughts away.

"yeah I'm fine, sorry just thinking is all." I told him with a small smile. He nodded back a little still looking worried.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded again. "You can tell me anything."

"Later I will." I told him still smiling. He nodded and looked down. We sat there for awhile and I got lost in my thoughts. I sat there just thinking about what could happen when we leave. I couldn't wait to leave and be able to be free again. I wanted to be able to see my family and friends again. There are so many thing I want to tell them....

*****
Few hours later
*****

"Wait? Your going to leave?" Zain asked shocked. I nodded a little looking him in the eyes. He crossed his arms. "So your going to leave Louis by himself?"

"No I was thinking of having Harry stay with him and I was hoping u could stay with him." I looked down waiting for him to yell. He sighed.

"Fine I will..." He said. I shot my head up shocked.

"Really!?" I said and he nodded. "Thank you so much!"

Just then Niall, Harry, and Liam showed up. They looked at the two of us confused.

"Zayn? Which one is u?" Niall asked look at the two of us.

"Niall I'm right here." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Wait is this the other Zain? It's he supposed to be dead?" Liam asked confused and I nod slowly. "But how... How are you not dead?"

"Simple. I faked it to protect Louis." Zain said simply. Liam still looked confused but nodded.

"Ok. So I want to talk to you about getting out of here," I looked at Liam. "I already talked to you about leaving but never gave you the full plan."

"Really?! We're going to get out of here?!" Niall asked excited. I smiled nodding.

"Now. I decided that we would sneak out when Louis goes out hunting, we have everything already together that we need. I was planning on having us move to America and start a new life there." I said looking at them.

"We're going to leave England?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"But where will you go from there?" Zain asked.

"I was thinking LA, heard it's nice there. Plus I've always wanted to go." I answered.

"Are u sure u want to do this?" Zain sighs looking at me and I nod.

"I'm sure of this." I say looking at him seriously.

"Alright, looks like we leave tonight..." Liam said looking at all of us. We stand there in silence for awhile till Zain leaves. Then Liam heads out to go and get ready to leave, while Niall stays with me.

"We are really going to do this, huh?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yes and there is no way to change my mind." I told him. He nods a little and looks down and walks out, I sigh a little. I murmur to myself. "Looks like it's time to pack..."

***********

Sad news! Only the epilogue in the story then it's finished! :,( Hope you have enjoyed this chapter though. Also sorry it took so long I had a little bit of writers block and that this chapter is so short. =_=

~Chrissy