Chapter 6

"I'm very disappointed with you Pet." He said. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. I screamed out once he had me off the ground. "Why would you try to run? I told you not to."

He finally let go and I dropped to the ground again. I'm suprised I still have all my hair at how much he pulled at it. I looked up at him again.

"Why can't you just listen?" He asked. "I really don't want to have to keep you under hypnosis to make you do things. I bet you don't want that either."

I shook my head really quick. I really don't want that to happen at all.

"That's what I thought now let's get this over with ok?" He said. "I'll be easy with you this time but next time don't except me to be nice."

He pulled up a chair and sat in it. He patted his lap I was a little confused as to why he did that. He growled and his eyes went yellow for a second and I could brake eye contact with him. He beckoned me over and I got then walking over to him.

"Pants and briefs down a little Pet." He said smiling. Next thing I knew I was pulling them down a little. "Now lay across my lap."

I did as he told me and layed across his lap. Why does he have to have hypnosis? Why couldn't he control a nicer power? Like a healing power or some shit.

"Now for trying to run away I'm going to spank you 20 times and I might let you go. Don't have high hopes I said might." He said to me. I cleared my throat a little and next thing I know there was a smack. A gasp fell from my lips.

"Hold your tongue Pet." He ordered. I actually did. I brought a hand up and held my tongue. I heard Louis chuckle and keep continuing. Each slap was different, one would be hard then the other and some would be in the same spot. Once he was done I had tears pooling in my eyes.

"I feel that that wasn't enough so I'm going to do something else. But it's going to last a few days." He said getting me to stand up and then he went to his desk grabbing something out of one of the drawers "Lean on the desk for me and keep your head down"

I did as I was told and leaned a crossed it and kept my head down. I felt him rub something cool on my bum and it felt nice. I relaxed a little and sighed in relief. I gasped and my head shot up though when I felt something go up my bum.

"It will feel weird but trust me this is for your own good. You want to do stupid things then I'll show you your punishment." He said pulling my briefs and trousers back up. "Off you go now Pet."

I started to walk towards the door and opened it. Walking out then and shut it then I felt like myself again. I sighed and wondered what he stuck up my bum.

"Come on let's get you back to your room." I heard Liam's voice. I turn and see him standing there with a sad expression. I nodded and followed behind him uncomfortably was I walked. Right before we got to the room I felt a sudden feeling of vibrations coming from what ever was up my ass. My legs stopped working then and I fell to the ground. Liam whipped around and saw me on the ground. He helped me up soon it stopped. I sighed in relief when it stopped.

"What was that?" He asked looking at me concerned.

"I-I'm not sure." I answered back. I slowly got up with Liam's help. I did know what it was but I didn't want to go and tell him I had a vibrator up my ass.

"When we get to the room do you want me to check?" He asked.

"No! I'm good!" I said quickly.

"Um...Ok..." He said letting me go and kept walking. I walked behind him and soon he opened the door. I walked in and sat on the bed. I looked at Liam and he smiled a little before closing and shutting the door. I heard the lock of the door and I sighed laying down. I started to get comfortable in the bed and started to drift to sleep until the vibrator was turned back on. Gasping I held onto the bedding my knuckles turning white. I started moaning at the feeling after I became accustomed to it. It finally stopped after about 10 minutes later and I had a hard prick by now. I was frustrated with myself cause I never thought about being gay or felt like I would be. All the time I thought I was straight, well apparently not. Cause if this felt good then lord knows that no straight management would like the feeling. Sighing I pulled my trousers and briefs down a little, getting rid of my little problem. After I was done I tried to clean up my mess as best as I could. I was tried and from everything that happened to me I would be tired. Pulling my trousers and briefs back up I got under the one blanket I had. Getting as comfortable as I could I slowly started to drift off. But that night I had a dream about a sudden short blue eye brunette.

***************

I got an update in! I'm happy I did cause now I'm going to have a tough time trying to update. :\ Sorry about that... BUT as soon as softball ends I will update like crazy! (

~Chrissy