Chapter 15

"Zayn come on! I made your favorite food!" I heard Niall yell. I smiled and slowly got up going downstairs. He sat it down at a spot and I sat down smiling at the meal. I looked to see pizza sitting on the plate.

"Niall this isn't my favorite food, it's your." I laughed.

"Yeah well I thought it was a way to get you up to walk around. Plus i forget how to make your favorite food." He said smiling.

"Haha! Your very clever." I said mockingly. Grabbing one of the slices and taking a bite.

"Zayn I want to talk to you about me being a vampire now." Niall said sitting across from me. I stopped chewing for a little then kept eating. I knew we had to talk about this but I didn't want to talk about it now.

"What is there to talk about? Your a vampire and that's it." I said. Niall sighed and looked down.

"If I wasn't a vampire right now I would be dead..." He told me. That stopped me completely.

"What do you mean you would be dead?" I asked. "How did you even end up as a vampire?"

"Well I was actually shot in the stomach..." He told me still looking down.

"Ni I'm so sorry..." I said.

"If it wasn't for Josh. I wouldn't be here..." He told me. I got up and walked over to Niall. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back.

"Aww, how cute. The two best friends are getting close again." I heard. I could tell who's voice it was and I tensed up in Niall's arms. I look to see Louis standing there smirking. "You two should get a room."

"What? We're friends, not lovers." Niall said confused. Louis laughed and smiled.

"Well what ever you say. Now I'd like to have a talk with Mr. Malik, Irish boy." Louis said to Niall.

"I'm not leaving him with you." Niall said eyeing Louis. Louis' jaw clenched and I saw the flash of yellow in his eyes.

"Now go and sit in the living room while I talk to Zayn here." He said. That was the first time he said my actual name since I've been here (which is exactly a month today).

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked him. He sat down at the spot I was in till I got up to comfort Niall.

"Your dreams." He said simply. What? Why does he care about the dreams I have?

"Why?" I asked before realizing I was going to ask it.

"I want see if I can help you try and fight through them to stand up for yourself." He said. Why does he want to help me? "But right now I need to know what happens in them."

I didn't know what to say. Why did this matter? He never cared before.

"They...um...w-well..." I stopped and cleared my throat then started again. "When I was younger they were of me when I was older. I do remember hearing about me being 20 in them. I was always along side of a man much older than me. He was a vampire as was I. There was always a time that I would see some of my past, whether it was recent or an older memory. I would always end up on top of dead bodies and more people around shouting at me."

I paused for a little and looked at Louis to see the intense stare he had. I slowly started to continue.

"The more happier ones was of me and the man with my family. They would always tell me about how young I look and don't know how I do it." Then I started to think Louis was in the last two I had. The man couldn't of been Louis. "Actually the more I think about it the man is you Louis."

What!? Why did I just say that?! I didn't actually want to tell him!

"That's enough." I look at him and he was looking at everything but me. "I know of a vampire that can put images in people's head and mess with there dreams. Zayn? When is your birthday?"

"It's two months from now." I said. Why was he asking me about this?

"And that is?" Louis draws out to find out.

"January 12..." I said.

"Ok..." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"What about it?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He said then he was gone. What was that about? Why did he want to know when my birthday was? Harry came in then.

"Niall's still sitting in the living room. I asked him what's wrong and he didn't answer." He said. "I'm guessing he's under hypnosis?"

I nodded and then a question popped into my head. Well actually there is two parts to it.

"Hey Harry? You've known Lou for along time. When is his birthday?" Wait, did I really call him Lou?

"It's the 24 of December. Why?" He said.

"I'm just wondering. Also how old is he?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can tell you that Zayn." Harry said honestly. I frowned and looked down at my hand. Nodding a little. "Now let's get your friend out of hypnosis."

Harry grabbed my hand and brought me into the living room. Niall was sitting there staring off at the corner of the room. His eyes were dilated and he had a blank stare. Is this really what I look like when Louis does this to me?

"Can't we ask Louis to just stop using it?" I asked him.

"Well unless you want to have to do him a favor." He answered.

"Why would I have to do him a favor?" What does he mean by that? I don't even see the point in that.

"If your going to ask him for something, he's going to want something in return." Harry said.

"Well looks like I'm going to have to owe him a favor." I said.

"Zayn you don't have to." Harry said. He was focusing on Niall then twisted his head to the side. I heard a crack come from that.

"Did you just snap his neck!?" I asked scared, I was really to attack if he did.

"Yes, but-" I didn't let him finish and I jumped at him. He easily grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. "You didn't let me finish. But he will wake up in three minutes. Which should be soon actually because of your fighting."

And if on cue Niall shot up from his spot. He looked around frantically. He then laid eyes on Harry and I. I was still pinned to the ground.

"Zayn? Harry? What's going on?" He asked. Harry finally got off me and let me stand.

"Just a friendly game that all." He said simply.

***********

Ok so I don't know how well this chapter went. I think it's pretty cool it shows more of the vampires powers or what ever. I hope this chapter was good though! Thank you guys though for reading, it means a lot!

~Chrissy