Chapter 4

Louis sat there smiling. He had his hands folded on top of the desk. The laptop was closed now.

"Now pet, I need to go over the rules of you staying here." He said to me. Why does he keep calling me pet? "When one of us is talking to you, you will look them in the eyes. You must do everything we tell you to do, no matter how ridiculous it is. You will always be polite. Don't talk back, always tell the truth, and you will respect us. Always say please and thank you and if you do something wrong own up to it and your punishment will be less severe. And most importantly, don't try and run away. We will catch you."

I cleared my throat a little. God that's a lot of rules. I kept sitting there and Louis was still watching me. Then he spoke again.

"Do you understand?" He asked. Before I could make a decision I felt my head nod. "Good. I will let you get some rest. You will start tomorrow."

He went back to typing on his laptop again. What could he possibly be doing on there? I got up though and walked to the door. With out looking back I opened it and walked out shutting the door behind me. As soon as I shut that door I felt like myself again. I felt like I wasn't being controlled anymore.

"So he hypnotized you to talk with him. Well more like he talked, you just nodded your head." I jumped looking to the side seeing Harry leaning against the door frame.

"How would you know?" I whispered. Making sure I made eye contact with him.

"Your pupils were really small then grew bigger once the door shut." He explained.

"Oh..." I said simply looking back down.

"Let's get you back to your room now." He said pushing off the wall. He walked me back to the room and shut it, locking it behind him. Now I'm stuck in here till they come back. Great.... 'I can still hear your thoughts I hope you know' Damn Harry... 'I heard that!' I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. I sighed and layed down. I guess I'll go to sleep then, better than staying up doing nothing. I closed my eyes and started to drift off till I heard a voice in my head. 'Night Zayn.' Get out of my head! 'Fine, fine! I will!' I shook my head then drifted off to sleep.

***********

In the morning

***********

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and held the pillow tighter to me.

"Five more minutes Jane..." I moaned.

"Well I don't know who Jane is but it would be best if you got up before Louis comes too." A deep voice said. My eyes shot open and I turn around to see Harry standing there. I was really hoping with wasn't real life, but sadly it is. "Now come on Liam has something for you to eat upstairs."

I just nodded and got up. Slowly I followed behind Harry.

"Just wondering but what's with the hair? You look almost bald." Harry said. I felt offended by that, my hair was my everything.

"Excuse me but girls love my hair like this and I don't look like I'm almost bald thank you very much! I'm not saying anything about your hair and how gay you look!" I yelled. Harry looked pissed with me his eyes were changing to a red color. He grabbed ahold of my arm and started to pull me back to the room. He throw me on the bed and I mean he literally threw me on it. He climbed on top of me and made me look at him.

"You want to say that again!" He yelled in my face. I shook my head no. He was really scaring me with how he was acting especially how his eyes were red. "Glad to hear your scared, you should be."

He started to rip my trousers and briefs off and tied my hands to the headboard. He had me so I was on my stomach. I heard a slap then started to feel pain on my ass. Realization hit me that he just slapped my ass.

"Now I want you to count as I slap your ass. Got it?" He said making me look at him. I winced at how hard he was pulling my hair. Then Harry roared at me. "I said Got it!?"

I nodded hoping that would be good enough, but it wasn't since Harry slapped me harder.

"Y-yes Harry." I said I'm a small voice.

"When I'm punishing you its not Harry, it's going to be sir. So let's try this again. Got it?" He said slapping my bum in the same spot as before making tears brim in my eyes.

"Yes sir." I said trying to hide my tears.

"Good let's begin then." He said landing a slap to my bum.

"O-one." I stuttered out. He was quick to land another.

"Two!" I yelped. He did three in a row in the same spot.

"Three, four, five!" I rushed out. This kept going till twenty and he stopped finally.

"Oh and I'm just getting started so don't try and get comfortable." He spat at me. I whimpered not wanting anything else to happen. I heard the noise of a zipper being pulled down then some shuffling. I was scared shitless now, worried as to what was going to happen. I felt Harry's breath on my neck. "Now tell me pet. What happens to sluts that don't listen?"

I was confused, what was he trying to say? He slapped my already burning bum again making me wince.

"I-I don't kn-know." I stuttered out.

"Oh pet then I'll show you." He slammed his dick into me then making whimper from the pain. "They don't get prepping or lube."

He started to move and I kept feeling the burning sensation in my bum. I can't take it! It hurts too much!

********

I feel like this is a bit of a suckish chapter but it works.

~Chrissy