Chapter 21

I watched as Harry dragged the last body away. Niall was standing next to me and Liam was on watch.

"Are you really ok with this?" Niall asked me.

"It's away to get me out. I try not to let it bother me." I told him shrugging my shoulder. I know that it does bother me but I don't want to say anything. I don't really have any say. I was the one who was captured by them in the first place.

"Oh Zayn they hurt you." Niall said looking at my red wrists. He took hold of them lightly and the flash of blue has there then gone. He took his hands off and the redness was gone. The two guys I brought this time got a little rough and were holding me really tight.

"Yeah we're lucky that your lover boy wasn't here to kill them. Then we would of had nothing." Harry said brushing his pants off. I looked at him confused and then at Liam who was walking over.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Louis has been talking about you and saying about not letting you out of his sight again." Liam said. What? Louis actually said that?

"That can't be right. He's always avoiding me or pushing me away." I said looking between Harry and Liam. They both looked at each other then back to me. I looked over to Niall who shrugged his shoulder.

"Let's talk about this back at the house. We don't want people seeing us." Niall then piped up.

"Good idea. Let's go." Harry said getting down to my height. I hopped on his back and they started to run. It still made me a little dizzy. We finally got back and Harry put me down. I tried to keep my balance but started to fall and Harry quickly grabbed me before I could fall.

"Some one can't take the speed!" I heard Niall laughing. I glared at him and he kept laughing. I gasped then when I felt Harry pick me up bridal style. I looked up at him in shock. He didn't look down at me or anything. We walking into the house and Louis was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Where have you guys been?" He asked sternly.

"We went out on a hunt." Liam said looking down. Niall didn't do anything he just stood there also looking down. Harry was the only one looking at Louis.

"Without telling me or asking if I need to come too?" He said then looking at me in Harry's arms. His stare was less stern then but it hardened again. "Harry put Zayn down you shouldn't have to carry him."

Harry looked down at him and he slowly sat me on my feet. It took me a little to finally stand with out falling.

"Now get inside before the sun comes out for you three." He snapped. They all walked in and I followed behind. Louis walked in behind me then. He grabbed my arm then and I looked back at him. "You can go clean something. You haven't done that in forever."

I slowly nodded and he let go. I walked away from him and went to go get the cleaning supplies. I went to kitchen then to clean up in there. I started to clean up the counter when Liam walked in. He looked suprised to see me there.

"Zayn? You haven't cleaned anything for awhile now. What are you doing cleaning stuff up now?" He asked.

"Louis told me to and I don't want him angrier with me then he already is." I answered back.

"Zayn why do you keep thinking he's angry with you?" He asked. I really should tell him about the Zahn topic I brought up with him. I really need to tell someone about it.

"Because when he wanted to talk to me he took me to him room an-" Liam cut me off before I could finish.

"Wait! You've been in his room?!" He asked suprised. How is that suprising? I asume the other have be in there.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"No one's been in Louis' room and I mean no one." Liam said. I was shocked. I could see now why Liam was suprised. "Also tell me what you were going to say. I was just a little shocked hearing this."

"Ok, so then I looked at his family painting and he told me about his parents. Then he talked to me about the kiss and he got flustered after I said something. Then...well...then well..." I don't know why I couldn't tell him, I told him and the others about this first time we did.

"Then what, Zayn?" He asked. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"I kissed him again and I asked him about Zahn." I said. Liam didn't move and a cleaned the counter a little more.

"How did you find out about him?" He asked. I stopped and looked at him.

"When I was with Eleanor she said I looked and sound like him. But that's all I know about him." I told him. He nodded understand what I told him. "Do you know anything about him?"

"No I was only told that Louis and him use to be the best of friends." He told me. I frowned since I wanted to find out more about him. It's going to kill me until I find out about who he is. "But I know Harry has actually seen him. You should ask him about Zahn."

I nodded and cleaned the kitchen so I could ask Harry about him. I will find out who he is and exactly what he was to Louis that he didn't tell me about him. I soon had the kitchen clean and put the cleaning supplies away. Then went for my search for Harry. He wasn't in the living room so I decided to look at his room. His door was closed so I knocked on it and I heard shuffling around in there. Harry came out quickly then and shut his door again like he was hiding something. He kept his hand on the nob of it.

"Hey Zayn! What's up?" He asked.

"Uh...good? What was that about?" I asked.

"What was what about?" He asked looking nerves.

"You quickly trying to shut your door." I said.

"Oh that was nothing." He said. I decided to brush it off then so I could ask him. He smirked at me then. "I was wondering when you'd come to ask me about Zahn."

**********

Ok sorry about the late update. I had to help my mom get a party together. I wanted to update yesterday but the party took forever. Also I was wondering what you guys wanted to see in this story. It would be great to hear what you guys think of it.

~Chrissy