Chapter 17

I woke up and see I'm in a different room. I tried to move my hand but found them tied to the bed frame. Why does it seem like I'm always tied up?

"Oh goody! Your finally up!" I heard someone say. I turn to the voice to see the girl from my dream. This can't be real! "So how is my tied up little boy?"

I just glared at her and didn't say anything. She came over and straddled me. Then she slapped me across the face.

"I see Louis hasn't taught you proper manners. That isn't a surprise to me." She said poking my chest. What the hell? What is up with this girl? "Now let's start this off. Hello I'm Eleanor and I'm the one who did the capturing. I already know who you are. Your Zayn and your the little whore that gets thrown around to all the boys in the house."

God I hate vampires. They just assume things all the time. She slowly leaning in and kept looking at my face. What? Did I have something on my face?

"Wow! You do look just like him!" She said cheerfully. I look like who? What is she talking about?

"Confused? I understand that. I'll tell you about it if you speak at least once." She said with a smile on her face. I didn't want to say anything but I was curious as to what she was talking about.

"What are you talking about? There I've spoken now tell me what your talking about." I said.

"You even sound like him! Oh this is great! Now I see why Louis chose you." She said putting her hands on my cheeks. Geez she's really touchy feely. "Now to answer your question I can show you what I'm talking about."

"Show me? How can you show me?" I asked confused.

"Like this." She said and put her pointer finger to my forehead.

It's dark and I turn around to see black hair and old time clothing. The person in front of me wasn't facing me.

"Who are you?" I asked. They started to slowly turn around when there was a loud bang. I was looking at myself!

"Zahn!" I heard someone shout I turn to see Louis running towards this man who looks like me.

She smiled down at me and I was confused. What just happened?

"That person you just saw was Zahn. He looks, sounds, and he spells it different....I think? How do you spell your name?" She told me.

"Z-A-Y-N." I told her.

"Yep. He did spell it different. He spells it Z-A-H-N." She told me. I nodded and she got off of me. "Good talk. This is going to be fun having you here."

"Wait!" She turned at looked at me. "How did you show me who he was?"

"All things happen and you see them in all your memories." She said then walked out of the room and left me tied to a bed. What did she mean by that? That didn't make any sense.

*********

It felt like hours that I was there. I would hear footsteps walk by the door and more then one. How many people were here? I laid there and thought about everything that was happening. Would I be saved? Would Louis and the others come and save me from this? Louis...he was so mean at first then he tried to be nicer to me... I could tell he was trying to be. Harry and Liam have been so nice to me. Harry not in the beginning but he slowly became nicer to me ever since I helped him. Oh and Niall...I wonder how he is holding up. Now only has he lost his best mate once but he lost him for a second time. I wish none of this ever happened. I could be with Jane and Christian laughing at Niall finding over his crush. I could be painting that mural Professor Dots wanted me to paint. I could be dating one of the hottest girls at my college! But no...I had to be taken from my life. I didn't see anything good with what has happened to me. I've been raped 3 times, forced to have things shoved up my ass for long periods of time, and have been called so many name from slut to pet. Soon Eleanor came back in the room. She had a knife in her hand and was twiddling it around.

"So I can't just have you completely fine. Plus the werewolves agree with me on having you in some pain." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy. Wait and werewolves are even real! "Oh! Don't worry its just a few scratches...well really deep scratches."

"So pretty much your going to cut me in different parts of my body." I said bluntly.

"Well I didn't want to say it like that...but yeah." She said looking at me with a small frown. She walked over to me and put the knife to my cheek. She slide it across and I felt the burning pain in my cheek. She smiled at that and swiped a finger under the cut. Then she brought it up and put it in her mouth.

"Wow Zayn, you taste really good. I see why Louis really wanted you now." She said with a smile. She puts a hand around my neck and squeezing tightly. I had a hard time breathing then at how hard she was squeezing my neck. "I feel the need to have a taste of you."

"Pl-please....don't." I managed to get out. She let go off my neck and brought her head down to my neck.

"I'd rather would." She said then bite down. I screamed at the pain. I tried to get away from her. She kept hold of me and didn't pull away. I slowly stopped struggling as I felt weaker and weaker. Eleanor finally pulled away from me and smirk down at me. She wiped under her lip.

"You really do taste good. Now sleep and we will have a special friend showing up then for you." She said smiling. My eyelids got heavy and started to shut. I kept trying to keep them open but they closed and I black out.

************

So sorry it toke me sometime to get this chapter up I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen. I hope it turned out pretty good though.

~Chrissy