Chapter 14

"Zayn I don't know how you do it, but you still look like your in your second year of college." My sister Doniya told me.

"I do?" I asked questionable.

"Yeah!" She said smiling at me.

"Oh...ok..." I said. I looked down at my lap. I never even looked in a mirror yet. "If you'll excuse me I need to use the loo."

I got up before anyone could say anything. I rushed in and looked in the mirror. I looked to only see myself but I had red eyes and fangs.

"No! This isn't true! I'm not a vampire!" I shouted at my reflection. All of a sudden my reflection crossed it's arms and smirked at me.

"No your not a vampire...well at least not yet." It said back to me. I was shocked at what is happening. "Confused?"

"Your only my reflection. You can't talk back to me." I told it.

"Yes but Zaynie this is only a dream. Anything can happen in a dream." It said that smirk still on its face. "Here let me show you."

It reached through the mirror and grabbed a hold on me. I looked down in shock then it pulled me into the mirror. When I was in the mirror I was in Louis' place. The vampire me showed up in front of me still with a smirk on his face.

"Now let's go on a trip through memory lane." He walked into the kitchen and I was sitting there with Liam and Harry.

"Who made him forget about me?" I heard myself ask. This must of been when I found out about Louis erasing me from Niall's memory.

"It was Louis, he's the only one who can do something like that." Harry said. I saw the angry expression on my face and how quick I was to get up.

"Zayn stop-" all of a sudden I was in a alleyway. I looked around and saw Harry, Liam, and Louis on the side of the wall.

"Here he comes." Liam said moving next to the others. They moved letting me by then stepped in front of Kyle.

"Hey what's the big idea?" He asked.

"Oh nothing just that were hungry and need something from you." Louis said then grabbed Kyle around the neck lifting him up.

"Zayn help me." I heard Kyle get out quietly. Liam looked over at me and sighed.

"Don't look Zayn." He told me. I saw myself turn around and I myself closed my eyes looking away.

"Oh no you don't! You're going to watch this." The vampire me said grabbing my head to turn it towards the horrible scene played out in front of me. He shook me to try and open my eyes. "Look at it Zayn! This is going to be you soon!"

"No! Get off me! I won't let this happen! I will not be a vampire!" I shouted and tried to get out of my grip. I got a hit in finally and myself let go of me.

"You will be and there is no changing it!" He shouted at me. He grabbed me and throw me to the ground in a puddle but I kept falling instead of hitting to ground. I finally feel to the ground and stood up. I whipped the under part of my mouth and pull it was to see blood. What? How? It's only a dream. I see something red and look to see a dead body laying there.

"Oh my gosh! Someone call and ambulance!" I shouted. I look to see a woman cowarding away from me. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Get away from me you monster!" She screamed. I was taken back by that. I pulled away a little. Next thing I know it's really bright and I open my eyes then I finally can. I looked at my hand and they where all red and bloody. Looking down I see a while bunch of dead bodies and I'm on top of them all. There are people all around me screaming, shouting things at me, pointing at me.

"Zayn! Wake up! None of this is real!" I look over to see Harry at the bottom. "Zayn you need to wake up! Everyone is worried about you!"

"But-but..." I tried to get something out.

"No! Just wake up and you can do it!" He shouted.

I jolted awake. I was breathing heavy and looking all around.

"Zayn! Zayn! Come down! It was just a dream!" I see Niall and I break down. I hold onto him and just let the tears fall.

"It was horrible Niall!" I said crying.

"You were just having one of your dreams. You'll be ok, it's not real." He told me. He rubbing circles in my back to calm me. I slowly calmed down. I look to see Harry and Liam standing behind Niall then I saw Louis a little standing at the door frame.

"Put us in a bit of a scare then Zaynie." Niall said smiling a little.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys." I said with a sigh.

"Is this something that happens often?" Harry asked me. I shook my head.

"It hasn't happened since I was ten." I told him. He nodded and looked at Liam.

"Why is this happening now after so long?" I heard Louis ask. Everyone turned to look at him. He was looking at me with a serious face.

"I-I don't know..." I said honestly. He pushed off the door frame and walked out.

"Don't worry Zayn. You'll be ok." Liam said. He looked at Harry then. "What was his dream even about?"

Harry put a hand on my head then to Liam's. Liam pulled away then quickly.

"That's horrible!" Liam said looking at me.

"I think it's time for me and Zayn to do some catching up." Niall said looking at Harry and Liam. They nodded and left the room. "Now tell me about what has happened since you were kidnapped by these hot guys."

I laughed and smiled at my best mate. He smiled back at me.

"It's good to have you back Ni." I said.

**********

What do you guys think is with Zayn's dreams? I'd love to hear what you guys think is with them and they started to show up again.

~Chrissy