Chapter 23

I walked away quickly from the two. I couldn't hear anything else anymore. I couldn't take it. I don't want to be related to him! How the hell does one fake there death right in front of someone they love!?

"Zayn stop! You can't hide from the fact that you are my grandson!" I heard Zahn yell to me. I stopped abruptly and turned to look at him.

"Stop! Just stop calling me grandson!" I yelled at him. He stopped and looked at me shocked. "I can't process everything I'm being told! I'm still trying to process that your actually alive! You even hurt Louis! I'd probably never be here if you didn't fake your death!"

I just couldn't stop myself I was just was so angry, but I don't know what I was angry about.

"I know, I know but still Zayn I did it because I didn't want Louis to get hurt." He told me.

"Oh and how is faking your death not hurting him!? I mentioned your name and he angry with me!" I screamed at him. "Why don't you go to him and tell him your alive!"

"BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO BE SAFE AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE! I WANTED HIM TO KNOW WHEN HE NEEDS TO FIGHT BACK!" He yelled at me and I flinched at how loud he yelled at me. Then he said a like softed. "I want him to be the rightful king. Purebreds are dieing every day and with Louis being the king there won't be any died vampires anymore."

I nodded and slowly walked up to him. He looked me in the eyes and I was trying to. I finally did then.

"At least I can help and show people instead of acting dead." I told him and walked away from him. I didn't bother to look back and he didn't bother to stop me. I walked back to the house.

"Zayn stop you can't leave me!" Harry called behind. I looked at Harry and he was already next to me. "Look I know your pissed but how about a joke to cheer you up!"

"Since when did you like to tell jokes?" I asked scrunching up my nose. "No offence but you acted like a jackarse before to me, now your nice to me."

"Oh! I don't really know why I became so nice all of the sudden." Harry said scratching the back of his neck.

"Um...ok..." I said and continued to walk. We finally got back to the house and I walked into the living room. Liam and Niall were sitting walking something on tv.

"There you two are! Where have you been?! Louis was going crazy thinking you helped Zayn escape!" Niall yelled.

"I took Zayn on a hunt I got a little thirsty." Harry said calmly.

"Still Louis is freaking out." Liam said.

"Look it's been a long day for me so I'm going to bed." I said then. I really didn't want to deal with this right know. I'm stressed out and need to relax a little. They nodded and I walked up the stairs. I got in the room and shut the door. I slide down the door just sitting there trying to relax some. I took a deep breath and got up then. I need my number on stress reliever, which is drawing. Slowly I opened the door for my search of paper and a pencil. I went to the bathroom cause I remember seeing paper and a pencil in there. I don't know why they have it in there, I just don't question it. Once I had it I turned around and was met with Louis standing in the door way. I jumped seeing him there.

"So you actually came back?" He said with a snarl. "Thought you would be long gone by now."

I looked down at me feet and didn't answer him. I saw his beat up white Converse in my eye sight. He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"Well? Are you going to answer me?" He asked.

"Harry got thirsty so he had me help him." I answered. Louis narrowed his eyes and nodded.

"Fine don't tell me, but I will find out about the truth. I would now but frankly I don't feel like using my power to get an answer out of you." Louis told me then he walked to the door but stopped. "Oh also I like the new hair cut."

I blushed a little and he walked away laughing. I stayed there for awhile then I head back to my room. Sitting on the bed I start to draw the first thing that came to my mind. Louis. I don't know why but he was the first thing. I just let the pencil glide across the paper. Drawing out all the details of his face. I finished and got ready for bed then fell asleep.

I woke up and looked to see Louis standing there with the drawing in his hands. He looked over to me seeing I was awake.

"You drew this?" He asked shocked. I nodded slowly. "It's a very good drawing."

"So...uh...did you...need something?" I asked. He looked away from the drawings and to me.

"Oh...yes....come on I wanted to show you something." He told me. I nodded and slowly got up.