Chapter 2

I slowly woke up with a really bad headache and tries to move my hands to my forehead but couldn't. My eyes shot open to see I had my hands tied to a bed and I had a gag in my mouth. My shirt was gone for some reason showing almost all my tattoos. What the hell happened last night? Then the memories started to fluid back into my mind. Shit! I really hoped that Niall was ok but when I heard him scream it sounded as if the life was being drained from him. Vampires though! There real! I ju-

"Oh look the bitch is awake!" I look and see 'Harry' standing there. "Louis! He's awake!"

Soon blue eyes enters the room. he smirks and starts to walk over to where I am.

"Enjoying your stay here Zayn?" 'Louis' asked me with a smug look. I didn't do anything I just looked at him with a blank expression. When I didn't answer him me grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked it back making me muffle a yelp. "Answer me when I'm talking to you."

He scowled at me and let go off my hair. I whimpered a bit and Louis smirked at me.

"Lets try this again. Enjoying you stay here?" He asked. I shook my head no and Louis laughed. "Then I'm doing a good job."

He eyed my chest and looked at all my tattoos. Still with that smug face he looked at Harry and Liam.

"What do you say boys? Make Zaynie here feel more welcomed. I mean he can't go anywhere." Louis said and he got up looking back at me. "Have all the fun you want with him."

My eyes widened and just like that 'Louis' was gone. Harry and Liam came closer to me then with smirks on there faces as they slowly got undressed. I tried to get out of the ropes but it was cutting into my skin. Liam straddled my waist as he was only in his briefs. He began to kiss my neck and nip at it a little. Sucking harder creating a mark. He looked at me and his eyes were now a carmel color. How the hell did he get his eyes to change colors? I was to focused on that, that I didn't notice Harry was undoing my jeans and pulling them down leaving me in briefs.

"Who do you think should do him first?" Harry asked.

"Why don't we both just go in?" Liam suggested. That made me start to scream for help through the gag and try to get out of the restraints again.

"Awww. Poor little slut, your ours now." Harry said and pulled my briefs down. I yelled for anyone, I was so scared. This is how I'm going to end up, being raped by two guys. Liam went back to kissing my neck and he was playing with my nipples now too. Pulling at them and he even let go of my neck and started to suck on my right nipple and play with the other. Then he would switch sides every once in awhile. Harry was pumping my prick trying to get me hard and putting it in his mouth once in awhile.

"I can't take it anymore! Switch with me Harry!" Liam exclaimed. They did and instead of Liam going for my dick he went straight for my hole. He licked a fat strip over it. He pushed his tongue in my hole making me wince. He licked a little more and before I knew what was happening me was pushing into me, making me scream in pain. He didn't even give me time, he just started thrusting. I was hurting so much right now I had tears wheeling up in my eyes. He got faster and faster and deeper.The gag was removed all of a sudden and my hands were untied from the bed post but still tied. Harry shoved his dick in my mouth though making me choke a little. They both thrust at the same time. They were both a moaning mess and I was crying by now. Harry pulled out finally and I could breath again.

"Liam make room. I'm coming in now." Harry said smirking. Liam, with out removing his prick positioned us so I was on top of him. Harry was right behind me now and I could feel the tip of his dick against my hole and Liam's dick. Harry grabbed the gag again though and made it tighter then before. He started to push in then and I was too overwhelmed. I felt like I was getting split open. I screamed from all the pain and tried to get away from them but Liam was holding me in place. Tears were streaming down my face know. They both kept pounding into me relentlessly and I was sandwiched between the two.

"Harry I'm getting close, how about you?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. But remember.....what Louis said." Harry said in between moans.

"Ye-yeah." He stuttered. Shit! I didn't want them to cum in me! All of a sudden they pulled out and I winced from the pain. Next thing I knew ribbons of white were hitting my face. I felt so grossed out by this. I look up at them and they were smirking acting all smug.

They left soon after and I just layed there wishing the pain would just stop. I don't think I'm going to get out of this one now... No one is going to come to my aid.

*******************

So there's another chapter! I hope you liked it. I get it if you don't though. I was a little on the wtf side while writing it.

~Chrissy