Chapter 13

I was still stumped with what Harry said, 'It means so much more'. What does that mean?! I sighed pushing it back to the back of my thoughts. The door bell rang all of a sudden when I started to eat again. I saw Liam walk over to the door and I heard him open it.

"Josh! Holy shit dude! What are you doing here?" I heard him say.

"Just stopped by to see my favorite vampires also I'm going around looking for my mate. I found one boy though and he's just great I couldn't ask for anyone that's more nicer then." I heard this Josh guy say. I heard him laugh and whisper something.

"Come in though. Stay for a little!" Liam said. I heard the door shut...so there's another vampire here...

"Liam? Why does it smell like fresh blood in here? Also I can hear a heart beat." The guy said.

"That's something else that's new." Liam said and I saw him walk into the living room. I look and see the guy from the club that was with Niall! And to top it off I see Niall behind him!

"Hey your from the club!" Josh said. I saw Niall look at me then look away.

"Really you saw Zayn?" Liam asked suprised.

"Is that one of our favorite vampires in are house?" I hear Harry say then show up next to me.

"The one and only." He said and they hugged. They pulled away and smiled. "What do you mean 'one of our favorite'? I'm your only favorite."

Harry laughed and sat on the arm rest next to me.

"Now back to you." He said looking at me. "How do you know Niall? He's never seen you in him life."

I looked at Josh then Niall. He was looking at me also I looked down at my lap.

"That's a touchy subject for Zayn, Josh." Liam said.

"How can it be touchy?" He asked.

"You don't have to speak for me. I can talk about it." I told them, looking up. They all shut up and looked at me. "I actually grew up with him since we were in year 4. He was my only friend till he helped me to make friends."

"Then why don't I know who you are?" I heard the Irish accent that I could hear anywhere. I looked at Niall and he came our from behind Josh. He slowly started to walk towards me. There was something different about him also.

"I don't know..." I said. My head was screaming the answer and telling me to tell him. You do know the answer! Just tell him!

"I do feel like I've heard your voice before now that I think about it and not just when we were in the club."

"What's going on down here?" I hear Louis' voice and I tense up. Niall must of noticed since he came a little closer.

"Josh?" He said surprised then looked over to Niall. "How did he end up here?!"

"Louis chill man he's with me. Plus he's not a human anymore." He said that made my heart stop and it echoed in my head. What does he mean by that? You know what that means a voice in my heard said. I looked at Harry and he was looking at me with a serious face.

"Fine, but I don't want him near Zayn." Louis said.

"That's kinda the thing though Louis, I'm leaving tonight and he can't come with me." Josh said scratching the back of his neck. Niall whipped around with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean your leaving and I can't go with you?" Niall rushed. He was all of a sudden next to Josh hugging him.

"Niall it will be fine. You'll be ok. Please Louis give him a home, like you did for me." Josh said hugging Niall back.

"Fine! He can stay!" Louis said and he was gone.

"What's with him?" Josh asked looking at Liam. Liam shrugged and Josh nodded. He pulled Niall off of him and started to walk away. "Oh! I almost for got something!"

He turned around and put two fingers to Niall's forehead then pulled them away.

"Now go to your best friend." He said with a smile.

"Wha-" He stopped when he turned seeing me sitting on the couch. "Zayn!"

He ran and hugged me close to his chest. I could felt a drop of water hit the top of my head. I pulled away and looked at Niall to see years in his eyes.

"Niall don't cry." I said to him wiping the years from his eyes.

"Zayn I thought I lost you though and I didn't even know it was you." He said. He hugged me tighter and I felt more weak than before.

"Ok. I think we should let him breath, he has had a tough few days." Liam said putting a hand on Niall's shoulder. Niall let go off me and looked at me with a concerned look.

"What happened to him?" Niall asked looking up at Liam. I shook my head no when Liam looked at me. He nodded a little.

"It's nothing to be concerned about. He will be fine in a few days." Liam told him. Harry came over to me and bent down to my level.

"Come on its time for bed." Harry said picking me up.

"But Niall." I said looking at him.

"You two can talk more tomorrow, but right now you can go to bed." Harry said when we got to my room. He layed me down in the bed and sat on the edge. "Is there anything else you need?"

"No I think I'm good." I told him looking up at him. He nodded and got up slowly.

"Good night Zayn." He told me and then he was gone. I slowly started to fall asleep till I heard a thud downstairs.

"What the hell was that!" I heard Louis going down the hallway. I ignored it and started to drift off again. Till I finally did.

***********

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I understand if it does. I wanted something exciting to happen so hey, why the hell not?

~Chrissy