Chapter 18

I slowly opened my eyes to see a grey wall. I felt better than I did yesterday and felt like I had more energy. I looked up and saw that my hands were chained to the ceiling. I looked down to make sure I had clothes on and luckily I did. I had gotten to the point where if I was tied up I was naked also. I looked up again to see that the chain is only attached to a hook in the ceiling. A plan all the sudden formed in my head. I started to try and get the chain off the hook. All of a sudden it came down towards me. I smiled at my victory and went to the door. It was unlocked luckily so I made sure everything was fine. Slowly I walked through some halls and out of no where a giant wolf with jet black fur comes at me. I panicked and started to run.

"The prisoner got out! Get him!" I heard someone yell. I kept running until the wolves appeared in front of me. I look at one of the doors in the hall and hoped it opened. I did and I felt a little relieved. I got in and locked the door. The wolves started to bang on the door and try to get in. I saw a window and went straight for it. I got it opened and looked down. God I was about four stores up, I'd never make the jump! Then the door busted open and in comes three giant wolves. They all bared there teeth and came closer and closer to me.

"Stop don't hurt him that's my job." I heard a female voice say. It was Eleanor and she had a pissed off look on her face. "He wants to act like this I will show him what happens when he acts like this."

She came over and grabbed me behind the neck. She dragged me to the room I was in before. A man followed behind her holding another chain. They unhooked the chain that was around my wrist and put the other one on. He placed me back on to the hook. My feet were barely touching the ground.

"Anything else?" He asked once I was at up the way she wanted me.

"No, thank you John." She said kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and walked out.

"Does he know that your just using him?" I asked.

"Werewolves are so gullible and you can get them to do anything you want." She told me with a smirk. "Now I think it's time you learn a lesson on how to act when kidnapped."

She came towards me and pulled out the black knife from before. She slowly traced it around my chest. She put more pressure on it and it started to bite at my skin. I hissed at the pain and tried to get away from her. Sadly I couldn't because of me not being able to touch the ground that much. She slowly started to go deeper and deeper. I started screaming from all the pain.

"Miss we spot them." A woman stuck her head in and said. Eleanor stopped and looked at her.

"Ok, I'll be there. Let me put my knife down right now." She said to the woman and looked back to me. She stabbed it into my right leg and I yelled out in pain. She smirked at that and left with the woman. All I could feel was pain running through my body. I see where Louis got the torturing thing from. I looked down at the knife in my leg and saw how much blood was coming out of it. I silently screamed from the pain of moving my head. Eleanor came back after awhile and smirked at me.

"Your little friends are on there way. The plan is finally working how I wanted it to." She said. She toke the knife out of my leg and I gasped at the burn of her pulling it out. She brought it up to my neck. "And your going to be the bait."

I felt burning pain go all in my back. I knew Eleanor was dragging the knife along my back, but how deep was she going? I heard yelling and screaming outside of the door. Eleanor stopped and went over to the door. The door bust open and a giant wolf came in. It shifted into a man.

"They are close you need to take him and get out of here." He told her. She nodded and ran over to me. She got the chain down off the hook and walked over to one of the corners. She lifted one of the tiles on the floor and pushed me into it. She got in and slid the tile back to its place. If got really dark then. She started to pull me some way. I landed on my back and hissed in pain. I heard the door bust open and I heard feet rush around.

"Louis! It's Zayn's blood!" I heard a voice say. Eleanor pulled me through faster. I gasped in pain and she quickly covered my mouth.

"What was that?" I heard above us.

"Liam why don't you get rid of some tiles." I heard another say. all of a sudden there was a hole above us and Eleanor started to run with her vampire speed. I screamed at the pain that went through my whole body. Don't worry Zayn, we'll get to you. Harry thank god. We'll get you to Niall as soon as possible.

"God damnit!" I heard Eleanor yell. I slowly look to see a dead end. She quickly turned around but didn't run.

"Give up Eleanor." I heard Liam say.

"And hand over Zayn." Harry added.

"I'm not going down with out a fight." She said with a growl. She dropped the chain she was holding and held her fists up. "And I'll know every move you try to make."

"If it's a fight you want then it's between you and me." I heard the last voice say. Louis... I saw Eleanor falter a little but stood her ground.

"Then I guess this fight begins." She said simply.