Chapter 25

I woke up with a horrible pain in my head. I sat up groaning. Looking around I saw Zain standing against the wall with his arms crossed making me jump.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted at him.

"No one knows I'm here plus I'm in your head." He said rolling his eyes. I was confused as to what he was talking about. How could he be in my head? "I can make people see the past, the present, or the future and change somethings in it. Right now we are in the present."

"Oh...but if we are in the present then how did I end up back at the house?" I asked still confused as anything.

"Louis brought you back to the house after you passed out." He said. I nodded.

"Ok but why are you talking to me in my head? Why not wait till I woke up?" I asked.

"Louis won't leave your side and I don't want to risk being seen." Zain said simply. There was a flash of a light and I got up walking over to Zain. He pointed to the bed and I looked seeing Louis sitting next to the bed with his head in his hands. Looking on the bed I was myself laying still on the bed.

"What is this? Why are you showing me this?" I asked confused.

"You know you ask a lot of questions and I'm showing you what is happening at this momemt." He told me and I looked at him.

"But this isn't how Louis acts and that was a bit harsh. I don't know about this shit." I said pouting a little.

"Yea-" I was interrupted when Zain hushed me. He pointed to the door and Harry walked in. He walked over to Louis slowly and rested a hand on his shoulder. He looked like he was trying to say something but I'm not sure what. Then when Louis looked at him he start to talk.

"Louis....come on...I'm sure Zayn will wake up in the mean time you should go and get something to eat. Your starving yourself." He said. You could just see the simpathy on his face. My eyes widen and I looked at Zain who pointed to the two for me to watch. I looked back to them and Louis nodded a little then got up. Harry quickly caught him since he was about to hit the floor.

"I'll be fine, just a little light headed." Louis told Harry trying to get out of his hold.

"Louis stop. You need the help so let me help you." He said back still holding him. Louis sighed and nodded, Harry gave him a small smile and wrapped one of Louis arms around his shoulder and the other was holding around the waist. He started to walk out and looked around till I saw his eyes look like they where looking over at Zain and I. He looked back to the door than glanced over one more time.

"It's still my fault he's like this..." that was the last thing I heard Louis say before him and Harry walked out. I looked over to myself seeing how peaceful I looked laying there. There was a flash then and I was gone from my bed. I turned looking at Zain again.

"That's all I wanted you to see before I tell you the next piece of information I need to tell you." He said looking at me with no emotion.

"What would you need to tell me that is so important?" I asked.

"It's about Louis." He said walking closer to me.

"What? Has Louis done something wrong?" I asked a little worried. Zain shakes his head.

"Opposite actually. He's start to change, he's becoming his old self and I'm starting to see very good things for in the future." He said. "Also tha-"

He stopped mid sentence and looked over to the bed like he was seeing something horrible. He looked back at me with the same expression.

"What?" I said getting scared. All of a sudden I felt pain run through out my body and went down on my knees.

"Zayn!" He quickly ran next to me and picked me up. I tried pushing him away from me cause of the pain. But he kept a good hold on me and set me on the bed. "Come on, try and calm down!"

I kept trying to push him away though. I pushed him again. And he went flying acrossed the room. Soon I jolted up from bed. I looked around the room and see Louis on the other side of the room. He was groaning holding his head. I was confused as to what just happened.

"Louis are you ok?" I quickly got up and was right by his side like that. I got even more confused but knelt down to Louis and held him close to me.

"I've had better days." He said looking up at me smiling a little.

"What happened?" I asked. He bits his lip looking at me nervous.

"Ok so please don't get mad at me when I tell you what happened." He says not looking at me and resting his head on my shoulder. This is new.

"It can't be that bad what ever you need to tell me." I said reassuring him. He keep his head rested on my shoulder and mumbled something. I chuckled looking then stopped when I realized I heard what he said. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him away looking him in the eyes. "You did what!?"

I wasn't just mad I was angry! Why would Louis think that it was ok to do that!? He looked down ashamed.

"I'm so so sorry Zayn! It's just...you weren't waking up...it had been two weeks since you had been out! I got scared...I didn't want to loss you!" He pleaded. I glared at him letting go of him and stood up looking down at him.

"I didn't ask you to turn me into a vampire!"

********

So sorry it took so long to update but I hope you enjoy this chapter! I will be able to hopefully update more since I'm done soccer now so yay! Thank you all for the votes and reads, it means a lot.

~Chrissy