Chapter 19

Eleanor made the first move. She tried to punch Louis but he moved just in time. This kept going on, each would make a move but nothing would happen. An idea popped into my head then. I tried to get up but my knees kept giving out. I finally managed to stand up.

"Hey Eleanor! I forgot to tell you!" I yelled and they both stopped.

"Yeah? What did you forget to tell me?" She asked with a smirk.

"Only that you are a bitch in a half, you have bad taste in clothes, you look like you wear 50 pounds of make up, and your a complete whore." I said. She slowly looked like she was getting anger by the minute. She ran at me then and pulled the knife out again and stabbed the knife into my chest. My mouth opened to scream but nothing came out.

"Zayn!" I heard them all say at the same time. All of a sudden Eleanor was kicked away from me. So I didn't do any of that for nothing. Harry and Liam ran over to me.

"You will wish you never did that! I will do exactly what you did to him to you'" I heard Louis yell.

"Come on Zayn let's get you out of here." Harry said and picked me up. He slowly started to walk away from them.

"Louis! No please don't! You still love me!" I heard Eleanor scream. I started to black out then.

"I don't love those who hurt what I love." I heard him say then blacked out.

I woke up then and sat up. I hissed as I felt pain go through my whole body.

"Zayn, woah! Take it easy you still have to heal some more!" I heard Niall tell me. Wait! Niall! I look over at Niall who has a worried face.

"Niall? Your actually here?" I asked.

"Yeah. They got you out." He said. "Oh you still have a scratch on your cheek."

He brought his hand up and I flunked away a little when he touched it. He frowned a little but then smiled. He was gone but then he was back. He had a mirror in his hand.

"Here watch this." He said holding the mirror out for me to hold. I fed it and he had it looking at me. He brought his hand up again to the scratch on my cheek. He places it and I saw a glow of white then Niall pulled his hand away from it. I gasped seeing it no longer there.

"Niall! How did you do that!" I asked him.

"When you were gone those two days I found out what my power is." He said. "Harry said that there was a fast way to find it out and he helped me."

I looked down and saw that my chest was all wrapped up and there was dark spots of red on the bandages. I guess Niall noticed I look shocked.

"There still healing up. I've gone over some of them four times so far." He told me. "My power isn't strong enough yet to be able to fix things just like that."

The door all of a sudden opened and Harry and Liam came in. They both smiled and ran over.

"Zayn your actually up!" Liam cheered.

"We didn't think you were going to ever wake up." Harry said. What? I've only been out for a couple hours. "Zayn No you haven't, you've been out of three days."

I was shocked. Three days I've been out and it's all because of the wounds. Niall grabbed a bottle of water that must of been there and took the cap off.

"Here drink some water. You're going to need it." Niall told me. I nodded taking the water bottle from him and taking a drink of it. I slowly pulled it away and gave it back to Niall. I heard the door open again and looked to see Louis coming in from the door. I saw Louis smile but then frowned again.

"Good to see that you're finally up Mr. Malik. How are you feeling?" He said. He was the most worried about you. Wait he was? Yeah he couldn't bare you not being here.

"Better than I had when I had a knife stuck in me." I said with a smile. He smiled a little back at me.

"That's good to hear." He looked at the others then. "Can I have sometime to speak to Mr. Malik please?"

Harry and Liam nodded but Niall just sat there. They all walked out then well Harry and Liam did while they dragged Niall out. Louis shut the door and walked over to me and sat on the corner. He pulled me in for a hug then and that took me by surprise. I hugged him back then after awhile. He finally pulled away and I looked down a little.

"I took care of Eleanor and I'm still trying to find the vampire that is controlling your dreams." He told me. What? I thought it was Eleanor that was controlling them.

"But I thought Eleanor was controlling them." I said. Louis shook his head no and I was completely confused. It got a little awkward after that. "Um...do you want another drink of water?"

I nodded and I went down to get it but before I got it I bumped heads with Louis. We looked up at each other and we were only inches apart.

"Sorry." We said at the same time. Then I blushed realizing how close we were. Neither of us pulled away from each other. It felt like I was staring at the ocean but soon they closed and I felt lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then kissed back. I rested a hand on his cheek then the other around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist. It was a sweet kiss we shared. We slowly pulled apart and Louis looked down at me happily. But then his face changed and it paled. Then he was gone just like that. What the fuck just happened? Why did I even kiss him back?!

**********

So I hoped the chapter turned out pretty go! Also opinion on Zouis' first kiss!

~Chrissy