Chapter 10

I ran to the blonde man sitting at on of the tables near mine. He was sitting with some guy that looked like Niall's type. I pulled the Irish man in for a hug but he didn't hug me back. I slowly let go and looked at him. He had on a 'who are you' look and eyed me up.

"N-Niall it's me, your best mate, Zayn." I said slowly.

"Oh...um...sorry....I uh don't know you." He said and that killed me. What did he mean he didn't know me? I sat there in shock.

"Oh....sorry...I thought you were someone else...you....just look like my old friend..." I said slowly trying to hold back the sadness I felt right now.

"It's ok mate. Funny that your friend looks and has the same name as me though." He said smiling a little.

"Ye-yeah..." I stuttered and walked away don't not before hearing him say 'What was that about?'. That's what hurt the most. I sat at the table and soon the guy came back with me drink. He handed it to me and I started to drink it. He smiled at me and sat next to me pulling me in.

"So what's your name doll face?" He asked.

"Zayn, and yours?" I said.

"Kyle." He said with a proud smile.

"Well ok Kyle, why don't we get out of here." I said drinking down the rest of my drink. I set it down and smiled at him.

"Fine with me. Lead the way." He said getting out of the booth so I could also. I started to take him to where Liam, Harry, and Louis were. Turning the corner all three made a wall between me and Kyle. "Hey what's the big idea?"

"Oh nothing just that were hungry and need something from you." Louis said and grabbed him holding him up over his head.

"Zayn help me." Kyle got out quietly. I looked at him and he had a pleading look.

"Don't look Zayn." Liam told me and I turned away from the others. I then heard Kyle screaming for what seemed like hours then nothing. I turn to see Kyle's lifeless  body on the ground. I gasped and covered my mouth so nothing else would get out. Closing my eyes hoping to get rid of the image of Kyle's dead body laying there. I started to shake at the thought.

"It's gone Zayn you can open your eyes now. Don't have to cover your mouth. Just let it out." I heard Liam telling me. That's just what I did. I held on to Liam like my life depended on it. I was shaking and had my face buried into the crook of his neck. I stayed there for awhile then finally pulled back.

"Your going to have to get use to this Zayn cause this is really helpful. I'm going to make sure we always bring you with us." Louis said. "It's time that we go. Let's get back to our place before someone fines the dead body."

Liam sighed and let go of me so I could hop on to his back. I slowly got on and he held onto me tightly. Louis glared at Liam and was gone then. Liam and Harry following afterwards. When we got back Louis had me get all cleaned up and make my dinner for myself. I sat there quietly eating when Harry and Liam walked in.

"Zayn, Harry just told me that he heard your thoughts and that Niall was there." Liam started sitting next to me while Harry leaned against the door frame. I tensed up and looked at Liam. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you that we erased his memory of you. We didn't want anyone to wonder where you were."

"It hurt Liam. I saw my best mate, no my brother, and he didn't realize it was even me." I told him hurt. Liam looked down and didn't say anything. He looked to be at a loss of words and looked at Harry.

"Look Zayn w-" I cut Harry off before he could finish.

"Who erased me from his memory?" I asked. Not looking at either of them.

"Excuse me?" Liam said confused.

"Who made him forget about me?" I asked again a different way looking at Liam. I could tell him and Harry were having a conversation with the blank stare Liam had on his face.

"It was Louis, he's the only one that can do something like that." Harry said. The thought of hearing that it was Louis made me angry. I quickly got up and ran up the steps going to his office. Liam appeared in front of me then.

"Zayn stop I know your angry but you can't act like this. Don't make Louis angry. He won't go easy on you!" Liam tried to stop me.

"No! He's the reason Niall doesn't remember me!" I yelled at him, trying to get past him. I finally did and ran to the door. I almost got in but Harry grabbed ahold of me pulling me away from the door.

"Zayn stop!" He said. I tried to get out of his grip and punched him in the arm. But he wouldn't let go of me. All of a sudden the door opened and Louis stood there with an angry expression.

"What is going on out here!?" He yelled and I stopped struggling in Harry's arms. Liam was frozen in spot next to Harry. "Well?!"

"It's nothing Louis." Liam said. Louis appeared in front of Liam and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"It doesnt seem like nothing." He growled out at him. "Now tell me."

I saw his eyes flash yellow and Liam stood up straight. Watching Louis for a command.

"Now tell me what is going on." He said a little calmer.

"Zayn saw Niall and he didn't remember him. We told him it was you that made him forget about him and he got angry. He rushed up here and we tried to stop him so you wouldn't hurt him." Liam stated with no emotion. Then Liam blinking a few times and looked down.

"Thank you Liam." He said and turned to me. He signaled for Harry to let go of me and Harry slowly put me down. I went to slap Louis but his eyes flashed yellow and I put the hand down. "Now you go in that office and sit on the desk. When I go in you better not have anything on."

I walked into his office and got undressed. I hate life right now. Stupid vampires, stupid Louis. Louis soon walked in and I was already on the desk.

"Good, now let's get started." He said simply.

***********

Yay! I'm happy with being able to get updates in now! Thank you guys so much for reading my story, it really means a lot!

~Chrissy