Epilogue

"Does anyone need to go out on a hunt?" I heard Louis ask from downstairs.

"Yeah, I need to go out." I heard Harry say outside my door walking down the stairs.

"Anyone else?" Louis said. There was silents. "Ok...guess not..."

I listen to their footsteps fade away and out of the forest and I quickly jumped up getting my stuff together. There was a light knock on my door and I turned looking seeing Liam.

"You really to go?" He asked holding his bag and I nodded a little sighing. He walks over putting a hand on my shoulder looking at me seriously. "You still want to do this?"

Taking a deep breath I nod a little and he nods. He takes his hand off my shoulder and walks to the door.

"Let's get going then...who knows when they will come back..." He said his back to me and walked out. I sigh and get my bag following and looks around the house. Niall was already downstairs holding a bag waiting for us. He looks at me smiling a little.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah...let's go..."I say with no emotion. Next thing I know we leave the house and that was the last I saw of Louis for awhile. It pains me a bit though for some reason that I left. I did leave a note though...

"I'm leaving... This is the end... Goodbye and thanks for nothing...
                    X Zayn"

*****************

Omg! Sorry it took so long to get this out! I've been super busy though! And I know a lot of u didn't want it to be like this, but I am doing a sequel. We will have to see how the two end up then! And thank u guys so much for the votes! It means a lot!

~Chrissy