Chapter 9

Harry had me sit next to him. He looked at me and started to tell me what happened.

"I was only 19 when it all happened. On February 2, 1874, it was the day after my birthday. My parents insisted that I be married and move out. My older sister had just been married off to some rich guy that was in his late 30's or so. Keep in mind my sister was only about 21. So they made me go out and find a wife. I gave up once I had searched for three days. I stopped to the pub and drank. I drank till the bar tender kicked me out. Stumbling and kicking rocks that where on the side I bumped into a very attractive women. We started to talk and then we met each other when we could. Once my parents had agreed to the marriage we got all of it set up. On the day of the wedding it's supposed to be a very happy day for you, but no, not for me. As my bride to be came up the alter I noticed something odd about her. I didn't know what but there was something. Not really caring though I kept thinking of our future. I was naive when I was younger to think such a thing. Once he said kiss the bride I went to kiss my new wife to seal the bond but I only met air. I felt something spark pressing into my neck and everyone screaming. I think the preside dropped the bible too. All I felt then was pain. Nothing but it, I remember screaming, yelling, and begging for help. But no one helped me, not even my parents. All of them just ran away." He paused for a little and looked down like he was trying to forget that his own parents ran away from there son dieing. He slowly started again. "She whispered in my ear 'now we can be together forever'. I was weak from what happened. I still didn't know what happened to me or what she ment. I feel asleep afterwards and woke up in bed. I knew something was different when I could see all the detail in the wood of the cabin. Soon I figured out I was a vampire and for years she tortured me. Teaching me to not feel again and to grow strong to go against Louis."

What?! What happened with this girl and Louis that she wanted to attack him!

"You'll have to ask Louis about that himself." Harry said. "But Louis doesn't tell anyone about his past."

I nodded and smiled. I guess I'll have to try and get him to tell me. I'll be the first to get Louis Tomlinson to crack.

"So how did you end up staying with Louis?" I asked.

"I went to fight him and he showed me the evil that was in her. How she was the bad one not him. He told me that he would let me travel with him, so one night I ran away from her place and joined him." He told me. Now I really want to know about Louis.

**********

After a few days, more like a max of three days maybe not even three, Harry got better. He and the guys decided it was time to go on a hunt. Harry and Liam practically begged Louis to let me come. He finally caved in with all there begging and let me. I was Liam's back the whole time as soon as they stopped running I got dizzy from the fast motion. Liam had to steady me so I didn't fall over.

"You'll get use to that once you go out more with us." He told me. I nodded and tried to keep my balance.

"If he is going to go out hunting with us then he could useful and get our food for us. He could lead them right to us." Louis said with a scowl. Great so I'm going to have to act like a slut or the bait. They all looked at me then back to each other and nodded.

"I'm fine with that. He's definitely pretty enough to be able to be a slut of some sort." Harry said to the others. Well ouch, Harry just called me a slut.

"Fine...it could work for him to lead our victim to us." Liam said. Well great now I'm the slut that leads men or women to there death...Don't think like that little Zaynie. Leave me alone Harry. Fine.

"Zayn come here for me please." Louis said. I walked over to him and pulled my leather jacket off of me. He then started to rip the middle of my shirt making it a crop top. Once he was done that he pulled my hair out from it bun and let it fall to the side. I felt like a complete slut now.

"So how do you feel Zayn?" Louis asked.

"Like a slut..." I said looking at my outfit now. Sure he only did small things but I still feel like a slut...

"That's good now go to that club and drink use are meal." Louis said pointing to a club that was there. I sighed and started to walked towards the club. I looked at the name of it 'Hot Things'. Then it hit me, this is the gay bar Niall dragged me to a couple times. I never knew what was up with the name but everyone would always come here. I slowly got into the club to see men grinding on each other, drinking, or making out. I started to walk through the place. Every guy was whistle and wolf howling at me. A guy even stopped me and pulled me on his lap.

"Babe you look hot. Why don't we get to know each other more." He said putting a hand on my inner thigh. Oh god save me. Act alone with him. Fine...

"Yeah? Why don't we go to my place so we can." I said with a wink.

"I like the sound of that but first I'd like to buy you a drink." The guy said.

"Sure thing. I'm fine with a drink before we go." I said smiling at him.

"So what do you want?" He asked.

"I'm fine with anything." I told him.

"I like a man who can drink alcohol like water." He said and walked away. I sat there looking around and gasped when I saw one of the people in the bar.

"Niall!"

************

Yay! So I got another update in! I hope you enjoyed with chapter! I'll be able to update now more often since school is coming to an end. I'm going to try and update sooner then update once a month.

~Chrissy