Chapter 1

We made our way to the party and I was in black skinnys, a simple white t-shirt, black combat boots, and my leather jacket. When we got there we were handed a drink just like that. Niall was talking to Angela, his crush since the year started. Jane and Christian went off somewhere. Looking around, I see Perrie wave at me and beckoned me over. Jane was friends with her and I was told she had a crush on me. I mean I would even go out with her but I don't have the balls to ask her out.

"Hi Zaynie!" She said smiling and you could tell she had been drink a lot of alcohol.

"Hi Perrie." I said simply smiling at her.

"Hey! You want another drink also I heard Greg brought some weed!" She said. Now that I think about it, it does smell like weed in here. "Come on!"

Perrie started to drag me to another room and god I was really going to get it for smoking and drinking then walking home.

*********

4 hours later

*********

I couldn't stop laughing. Everything was spinning and I kept drinking. I was now dancing on a table with Perrie as everyone cheered us on. I downed my drink and throw the cup. Grabbing Perrie close I kissed her and she kissed back, we ended up snogging. Everyone cheered even louder then. Pulling away I smirked at her and she was biting her lip. I felt a tug on my pant leg and looked down to see Niall.

"Hey Zayn, mate, can we started heading out?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I kissed Perrie again with force then hopped down. "Call me."

I grabbed my jacket and me and Niall laughed walking down the street. There was about no one out and some people gave us mean looks, but we didn't give a fuck! We turned somewhere I have never seen.

"Opps wrong way." I said and we burst out laughing. There was a rustling then behind us. We turned to see a man that looked well build. I mean he was buff as fuck! He stepped out if the shadows and showed his face then. He had a snapback on that covered brown short hair and brown eyes that made him look like a puppy dog. I slowly started to drag Niall away from the guy but I bumped into a rock solid body. Falling I look up to see another man with long curly wavy hair that went to his shoulders and forest green eyes. He as well was well build. He toke a step fowards and I backed up still on the ground with Niall. They cornered us and smirked at each other.

"So what do you think we should do with them?" The brown eye man asked.

"I think we should let them run then catch them like mice then put them out of there misery. How does that sound Liam?" The green eye man asked 'Liam'.

"Sounds perfect Harry." 'Liam' said smirking.

"Now boys don't play with our food." A different voice said. A third man stepped out of the shadows with his arms crossed over his chest. He was shorter then the other two and looked scrawny compared to them. He had brown feather like hair and ocean blue eyes. He walked up to us, he grabbed a hold of my chin and made me look up at him.

"Cute one you are." He said smirking and still checking me out. "I think he would be a good slave. What do you say boys?"

"That sounds good. We need someone to clean after us." 'Harry' said.

"What do we do with him?" 'Liam' asked pointing at Niall who was still cowering in the corner.

"What ever you want." The blue eye man said. 'Harry' smiled and I swore I saw fangs, it's probably still the drugs.

"Z-Zayn..." Niall said scaredly.

"What a nice name. I like it, Zayn. It's simple and easy." Blue eyes said. I held my hand out to Niall and he went to take it, but I was quickly pulled back. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip but he had a really good grip.

"Zayn! No!" I see Niall being held up in the air by 'Liam'. I really tried to get out of blue eyes grip now.

"Stop moving you little prick!" Blue eyes shouted.

"Get off him! Niall!" I yelled at 'Liam'.

"Oh for fucks sakes!" Blue eyes yelled. Then I felt the most painful thing ever. My neck was hurting so much and I actually screamed.

"Zayn No!" I heard Niall over me a little. I was so overwhelmed from the pain and I was still drunk and high that I soon felt very sleepy. I was dropped and layed there on the ground. I still had my eyes open and watch what the man was going to do with Niall. Soon he bit into his neck and Niall started to scream. "Zayn help! Please!"

That was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

***********

So I hoped you liked it! Anythoughts on how this chapter was? I love to hear from you guys and what you have to say.

~Chrissy