Chapter 16

I told Niall about how Louis asked me about my birthday and said he wanted to help me fight the dreams and not make them so bad. Niall didn't like Louis after everything I had told him Louis did to me. Niall planned on not letting Louis touch me again, but I don't think that would be possible since Louis was older and has had more experience. Niall's only a week old vampire and doesn't even know what his special power is. I walked up to my room when It got dark to go to sleep. I slowly climbed into bed and fell asleep.

"Come on Zayn!" Louis said pulling me out in a meadow. I looked up at the sun to see its almost noon. He soon took off running towards a blanket that was set up. I ran with vampire speed over to him. He pulled me down in the blanket and kissed me as soon as we were all the way on the ground. We pulled apart and I rolled off of him. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and went to peck his lips. He smiled when I pulled away. I closed my eyes and layed there in peace.

"Happy 5th anniversary babe." He whispered.

I opened them to see cloudy skys. I look over at Louis then again to see him dead next to me. I screamed and jumped away from him. He had some black dagger stuck in his chest and there was blood all over his shirt. A girl came out of the dead forest that was there now and walked towards me. She stopped when she was right next to Louis' dead body.

"Who are you!? What do you want?!" I shouted at her.

"I'm no one and I'm just making sure the job is done." She said with a smirk.

"What job?" I asked cautiously. She pointed at Louis with that smirk still on her face.

"Purebreds don't get to live." She answered, still pointing at Louis' lifeless body.

"A purebred what?" I was confused.

"A purebred vampire. A vampire that was born between two vampires." She said. "And your little boyfriend is a purebred."

Louis a purebred? He was born by another vampire? Why would anyone want him dead?

"Who killed him?" I asked silently. The girl smirked more then she already was if that was possible.

"Well, Zaynie boy! It was you!" She chirped. What!? No! I couldn't of don't something like this!

"No! Your lieing to me!" I shouted at her.

"I'm afraid not." She walked over to me and placed a finger to my forehead. I see Louis and I laying in the meadow. I saw something glicen in my hand. Next thing I know I'm on top of Louis stabbing a black blade into his chest.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed at her. "I DIDN'T DO IT! LOUIS FORGIVE ME!"

Then black I saw nothing.

I jerked up off the bed and I was breathing heavy. I could feel little beads if sweat running down my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder then and tried to get out of there hold.

"Zayn calm down." I look to see Louis sitting there. He had a little bit of a worried look and he pulled me into his chest. "Shh, calm down. Everything is going to be ok."

I started to calm down and he let go of me. He had me rest my head in his lap and I looked up at him questionable.

"Now tell me what happened." He said.

"I-we were in a meadow and we had a picnic. It was are 5th anniversary or something and I closed my eyes. When I opened them everything was different. Plants, trees, and even the grass were dead, including you. You had a black dagger stuck in your chest. Then a girl came out of the forest and came towards me. She talked to me about some stuff and said that I was the who killed you. So I freaked out and that's when I work up." I told him looking up at him.

"Zayn it's just a dream it's nothing." He said.

"Louis can I ask you something with out you getting mad or leaving?" I asked.

"You just asked me a question." He smiled. Wow he had a really beautiful smile. This is the first time I've seen Louis actually smile at me.

"Are you a purebred vampire?" I asked him. He froze and didn't move, didn't look down at me, nothing.

"How did you find out about that?" He asked quietly.

"In the dream the girl said about you being a purebred and that purebreds must die." I told him.

"Do you know what the girl looked like?" He said still not looking down at me.

"Yeah she has long brown hair and brown eyes. She came up to about my nose for height wise. She was really skinny and I'm saying really skinny." I told him.

"I know what vampire is doing this." He said moving my head out of his lap then walked out. I got up and walked out of the room just as Louis slammed the door to his office. I went down stairs to see what Niall, Liam, and Harry were doing. But when I went down stairs they weren't there. I saw a note on the fridge and walked over to see what it said.

Went out to teach Niall to hunt better. Be back in a few hours. Zayn sorry we left you with Louis but we wanted you to sleep.

-Niall, Liam, and Harry

I sighed and went out in the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the telly. I felt as if someone was watching me from where I was. So I got up and shut the telly off. I walked to the kitchen again and grabbed something to snake on. I felt a burning pain in my head then fell to the ground.

"Eleanor!" I heard this before I blacked out.

************

There's another chapter done! I'll be able to update a lot more now since school is coming to a close. I'm going to be able to update at least maybe 3 chapters. I don't know how this story is going and I hope it is good and that it's not moving to fast.

~Chrissy