Chapter Fifty Nine

Sorry for the late update, you know today is Rakshabandhan so I was really busy, I didn't get the time for update, hope you understand.....

Keep smiling......

..................................................................................................

Arav's POV

After our love making session I held her in my arms not wanting to let her go anywhere.

We were resting with our eyes closed.

"Arav," she said snuggling in my arms.

"Hmmm," I hummed.

She started to draw circle on my chest and I knew that she wanted to say something but she was hesitating.

"What is it Anku, you know na that you can tell me anything," I lifted her face by her chin and looked into her eyes.

"Tell me what is bothering you?" I asked her

"Did you know that Mom and Dad asked Shivani's hand for you for marriage," she asked looking into my eyes.

I furrowed my brows in confusion because I was not able to understand what she was taking, I did not know that Mom and Dad asked Shivani's hand for marriage and I did not know anything about it in fact I had never met her before but the thing is how Anku knew about it.

I looked at my wife who was still looking at me for answer. 

"I really do not know anything regarding this Jaan, actually I was never ready to marry anyone, I thought that I was still young and I have lots of time to thing about marriage but Mom was so adamant that she wanted me to marry as soon as possible, she tried lots of ways like, emotional blackmail, scolding everything, at the end I had to agree with her but at that time also I was not interested in marriage It was like a work for me which have to be done and then I will be free, I did not even bother to see the girl to whom I was getting married because I had trust in my Mom that she will choose that best for me, but what I did not expect that with this marriage I will get you as my wife, may be Mom and Dad asked for Shivani's hand but I do not know anything about it and they also never tell me anything, you know now when I thought about those days I am glad that I agreed for the marriage otherwise you would not came into my life, I am really lucky and happy to have you in my life," I explained her everything.

"You know today Shivani came to me and said that when Mom and Dad asked for her hand for marriage she instantly rejected that proposal because she did not want to marry a playboy, a rude and arrogant person like you so she asked me if I am happy in this marriage or not," She told me everything and I was listening to her seriously.

"Then what did you say to her?" I asked her because I had a doubt that she must have said something to her and I really want to know that.

"I just thank her for rejecting you," she shrugged and said and I furrowed at her.

She must have realized my reaction that is why she sighed and added