Chapter Twenty One

Meri khushi tujhse hai,

Meri hansi tujhse hai,

Tu jaan hai meri ye,

Ye jindgi tujhse hai....................

Mere dil ki dhadkan,

Meri sand tujhse hai,

Tu zindgi ka maksad,

Sare khwab tujhse hai.....................

Mera pyar tujhse hai,

Meri har tujhse hai,

Tu labz hai mere,

Ye jazbat tujhse hai...........................

***********************************************************************************************************

Arav dropped us at the mansion and we both went to my bedroom, Mom got to know that Sana was also with me so she already asked the servant to bring some snacks in our room.

I set on the bed with lots of emotions running in my end, I was not able to think properly, I was happy as well as shocked with the sudden feelings which were growing for Arav. I was not able to collect my thoughts. Suddenly all his care and protection were running into my mind. Today he made an important place in my heart. I never get this much care and protection from anyone apart from Sana but still, I always felt that something was lacking which I did not know until today when Araav took a stand for me in front of everyone.

Sana's voice broke the chain of thoughts in my mind.

"What are you thing Ankti?" She asked me with concern.

"I do not know Sana, today..........Arav............I don't know" I signed heavily.

"You know you can tell me anything," She said and nodded to her.

I knew that I can share anything with her and she never judges me. She was like my sister, We shared the bond which was beyond the sister's love, She always understands me and felling without my explanation. she understands me better than anyone and you can say better than me.

"Do not take their words seriously and they already got their punishment and I must say Arav did a very good thing to make them saw their place, He fulfilled the responsibility of the husband, when you told me about the principle incident I did not totally believe you but when I saw it from my own eyes, I was very much shocked and impressed with him. Today my respect for him is increased, I must say that you are very lucky to have him in your Ankti," She said with admiration for Arav.

"What do you think of him Ankti?" She asked me suddenly making me look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean Sana," I asked her with a confused look.

She came near me set beside me on the bed and placed her hand on hand.

"I am asking that what do you think about him, what you feel for him," She explained and now I understood what was she talking about.

Didn't I say that she understood me better than anyone, see here was the proof.

"I do not know Sana, I am confused, I mean, he cares for me, I feel happy whenever he was near me and whenever I was with him and today what he did for me was something which was beyond my expectation and which increased my respect for him. I never thought that someone will ever take a stand for me and accept me as his wife in front of everyone and that too at that time when they were saying the disgusting thing about me, I mean he did not doubt at me for second and did not believe their words, It showed that he trusts me, but I am confused about my feeling for him," I explained her.

"You like him don't you," she asked and I was shocked by her statement 

"I do not know," I said to her.

"Okay I will ask you some question and you will answer me without ant second thoughts," she said and I nodded.

"Do you think about him always whenever he does not near you?" I nodded in yes.

"Do you feel happy for whatever he does for you," I nodded in yes.

"Do you always want to hear his voice his talk?" I nodded in yes

"Now put your hand on your heart and close your eyes and tell me whose face you are seeing?" she said and I did as she said and the face which I saw was Arav's. I open my eyes with a jerk and looked at her.

"It's Arav, right?" She asked and nodded in yes.

"You like him Ankti," she said with a smile,

She knew me from in and out, I knew that I like him but this extend I was not aware of it until Sana made me realize about it. I can not hide anything from her, I am like an open book for her to which she read easily.

"You know Ankti, It's always said that God will give only pleasure and happiness to bad people so that they could understand the taste of hell at their end. During their end, they could taste only sorrow and pain but for the good people, God has reserved the best. He would make them feel helpless, painful, betrayal and dejected but then it was just a beginning, in the end, they would get only happiness because God wishes good for Good people and bad for the Bad... just like your life, you were sad and were in pain and that was the beginning and now the happiness is coming into your life in the form of Arav and now you need to believe in God and welcome the happiness with the open arms. You always prayed to God to give you the happiness which you always craved for, the parent's love which you are getting from your in law's and the care and protection which you are getting fro your husband. don't you think that this is the time when you need to confirm about your feeling for Arav, don't you think that you need to take your marriage to the next level I mean just talk to him and asked about his feeling for you, I can tell that he too has the same feeling for you." She said I was looking at her and thinking about what she said.

"Try to think what I said, and express your feeling to him, okay, now I am taking my leave, take care and do take stress by their words, they are bitches," she said

I dropped her till the gate and we bid our byes. 

I came back to my room and thought about what Sana said and she was right, I will confess my feeling for Arav and will also know what he thinks about me.

I took a deep breath and decided to talk with Arav once he came back from his office.

I like you Arav, I like you soo much, I falling for you Arav.