Chapter Sixty Two

Hi readers, today's chapter is long one, hope you will like it....

..............................................................

Ankti's POV

"Mom I missed you," I hugged her as soon as she entered in the masion.

Finally they both are here, I was meeting them after so long and I really missed them a lot.

I was eagerly waiting for them from the morning.

Arav went to pick them up and I was waiting for them walking to and fro in the living room.

Aunty and Shivani was also present here and was sitting there. I did not care about their presence right now because I was really excited to Mom and Dad after so long though we talk like daily but still I missed their presence around me.

"I missed you too dear," She said broking the hug and wiping my tears, that's when I realized that I was crying.

"You did not miss me beta," Dad said making a pout and I shook my head and giggled at him, who made such faces at this age.

"I missed you so much Dad," I went to him and hugged him to which he reciprocate patting my head lovingly.

"Mom, Dad this is really not fair, you should make my wife happy and here both of you makeing her cry," Arav said entering in the mansion, he gave me side hug and kissed on my nap.

"Why are you both elders making my wife cry?" He asked trying to look very serious but I know he was just joking to make everything happy.

I hit his shoulder lightly to which he fake hurt

"Ahh it hurts women,"

"Good for you," I freed myself from him and made Mom and Dad sit on the couches.

"We are happy to see you both like this," Mom said cupping my face and smile at her.

"How are you Didi and Shivani?" Mom turned towards them and asked.

"We are good, how are you and Bhai," Aunty asked smiling at Mom and Dad.

"We are good Kalyani, I hope that our son and daughter treat you good and were a good host?" Dad asked looking at me and Arav with his fake anger like if we did not attend Aunty and Shivani well in the previous day then he will scold us but I knew that he was everything but anger.

"Yes yes, we are enjoying our stay here Bhai," Aunty said giving a fake smile and during all the conversation Shivani was just kept quite, she did not say anything but in the next minute she stand from her seat and walked towards mom and dad.

She bend down to touch their feet to take blessings. 

Okay I did not expect it from her. Is she trying to impress my in laws now. I just could give her a disbelief look right now for her act because after our kitchen encounter I observed her and I could tell that she was not a cultural girl which she right now trying to act.

Mom, Dad put their hand on her head to give her blessing.

"My Shivani is very cultural, she knew how to respect elders not like others who just give a hug," Aunty said making a disgusting face and I know she was pointing out me but she did not know that why didn't I touched Mom and Dad's feet.

When I was in Mumbai Mom and Dad told me not to touch their feet because in their house daughter do not touch parents feets, I tried to protest but they strictly told me saying that I was their daughter not daughter-in-law, from that day I do not touch their feets.