Chapter Twenty Four

Arav's POV

LOVE, They are only four letters but they carried lots of emotion, feelings, and moments which you had with your partner. No one can describe the actual meaning of love, there are different meanings of love for different people.

To love and be loved allows a person to come fully alive. Two lovers that are willing to journey to pure abandonment create a love that it beyond sensuous, it is sustaining and liberating. Often in certain circles, you hear that “love takes work.” While this is definitely true, on certain days it should be left to perform its perfect work. To be touched by someone who discerns your very essence and takes you places you’ve never gone before is life itself. Love and loving are often most passionate in the morning. It still has its clothes off. It is still naked with no clothes on. Nothing hidden, and all revealed.

Feeling love brings up all kinds of additional emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy.

Loving someone can inspire you to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats you'll ever undertake.

Being in love can make you feel happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, and even angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you at almost the exact same time.

When she told me that she liked me, I was beyond happy, I could not myself to confess my love, I wanted to confess it on some special day but when she told me about her feelings I was out of control, I was very happy that at least she liked me and I was sure that I will convert her liking to loving. 

You know she was something best that happened in my life. I could never able to thank enough to God for sending her into my life.

Never in my life, I thought that I will love someone to this extend, I could do anything just to make her smile. When those girls said those shitty things about my Anku, I was just wanting to rip their heads from their bodies. I was not able to control myself that is why I decided to went to the office so that she could spend some time with Sana and also I could control my anger. she is such an angel, how can someone say such things about her. I will never spare them, so I cut all the ties with their family and now I will show them the living hell for insulting my wife. I think they forgot who Arav Thakur is, It was time to show them the real me.

I did not know that I will get that super surprise from my cute wife, and that surprise was her confession which I never imagined, I mean I loved her but I was never aware of her feeling for me. 

When I said that I love her, she was shocked and like she was not able to believe what I said so I kissed her for making her believe.

Her lips were so soft and tasty. is was my first kiss, do not get shocked, yes it was my first kiss, I never kissed any girl before her. I always want to give my first to my wife and I think the same for her. I was addicted to her kiss just for the first time. it was really hard to control myself but I had to I did not want to make her uncomfortable.

Yesterday was the best day of my life, never in life, I will forget this day. thank you Anku, thank you for being with me and Thank you for coming in my life.

KNOCK.........KNOCK

My chain of thoughts was broken by the knock on the door.

"Come in," I granted permission to the person to enter.

"Hello Sir, this is Viren Dixit," He introduced himself and forwarded his hand.

"Oh hello Mr. Dixit, nice to meet you, please have a seat," I said while shaking hands with him.

"My dad told me about you, so you are a retired military officer, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, I was free when you dad gave me this offer and I will be happy to be the principal of this college," He said 

"Okay, Come I will show you the college and you can join from tomorrow,' I asked him

"Actually, Mr. Thakur, if you don't mind I would like to join from today," He asked me.

"Sure, I don't have any problem with it," I said to which he nodded.

We were on the tour of the college when I heard Ankti's voice and I stopped on my track.

"Ah Mr. Dixit you carry on I will join you in a minute," I said to which he nodded and went from there.

"I am so happy Sana, finally there is someone who loved me so much and protect me, you were right when you said to tell him my feeling but I never thought that he would say that he loved me, I thought that he would say that he also like me but I was on cloud nine when he said that he loved me, you know Sana I never felt this much happy, Arav is the best thing happen in my life, I am really thankful to God to send Arav in my life, I surely did some good work in my previous life to have him in this life," she said with tears in her eyes which hurt my heart a lot.

I promise you Anku that I will never let you cry, I will give you all the happiness which you deserve, all the happiness which you were craved for, You said that you did some good work in your previous life to get me but you are wrong baby because I did some good work to get you in my life as my wife and I will never let you go no matter what.

It is my promise to you Anku.........................