Chapter Twenty Nine

I woke up in the arms of my sweet and caring husband. Who never leaves a chance to make me fall for him even more. He is such a sweetheart you know. 

It was 7 AM and my institute will be started at 9 AM. 

Sana will meet me there. I told her that I will pick her from her home but she denied saying that she will come with her cousin as he also studies there.

I have enough time to get ready.

I headed towards the washroom and did my morning chores. I took a shower, covered myself in a bathrobe, and come in my walk-in closet to choose what should I wear on the first day of my institute.

I decided to wear a white chudidar with a Rajasthani dupatta. I love this dupatta. Mom brought it for me when she went to Rajasthan with Dad for a business meeting.

I got ready in my clothes. Did a little makeup and applied a pink lipstick. I left my hair open and checked myself in the mirror and I am very satisfied with my look.

I went to the kitchen and prepared coffee for Arav and for myself as well.

I placed the coffee on the side table once I entered the room.

Now it's time to wake him up and I know how to do that.

I went towards the bed where Arav was still sleeping and looking as handsome as always.

I always admired him in his sleeping in every morning.

I started to run my finger in his hair and a sweet smile spread on his lips which make me smile even more. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Good Morning Mr. Thakur," I wished him when he opened his eyes and started rubbing them.

"Good Morning Jaan," He said in his sleepy voice.

His face was worth watching when his eyes landed on me. His mouth was hanging open and he was looking at me without blinking his eyes which made my cheeks turn red like a tomato.

I was sitting beside him and he was checking me out. Then suddenly he pulled me by my waist and press his lips on mine.

Ahh, his every kiss is way better than the previous one. I could not get enough of it.

We broke the kiss when we were out of breath and he places his forehead in mine.

"So miss beautiful, my sweet little wife, who are you planning to kill today?" He asked once we both broke the kiss.

I started to tab my chin with my finger like I was thinking something.

"I am thinking to kill Mr. Arav Thakur today, what say?" I said with raising my eyebrows and handed him his coffee and also take mine.

"Don't you know that you already killed him by your looks when he saw you for the first time," he said in his husky voice and started to come near me again.

I pushed him a little and blushed hard.

He laughed at me and started drinking his coffee and did the same.

I remember when Arav told me about our meeting at my college when he came as a chief guest. I did remember that until he shared it with me.

I remembered that day when I was sitting on the bench and crying as I got hurt and he came to me. I still remember his caring voice which soothes the pain quickly. 

"You are looking excited today?" He asked me when he got up from the bed and started going to the bathroom.

"Yes, Today is the first day of my management course and I am very excited," I said in an exciting voice.